Remote help

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,230 times. The last Post () by Rossdavid.

• Hi guys

New to all this stuff and looking for some support setting up OSCAM!

I'm using Windows as a OSCAM server, linking into a tvheadend server running on my Pi. I'm trying to connect to my sever that uses ccam. I can't for the life me figure out how to get it working. I've spent the best part of 2 days fiddling and I'm about to throw in the towel!

I know it's probably really simple but I'm missing it! I've got the server running but just can't get my head around the config settings.

Would anyone be interested in remoting in and finishing the job for me? There's a bit of money in it!

Cheers
    R

• Hello buddy,

The offer of money only makes it look like your trying to setup up this server for some sort of gain??? members on here do not help others out for financial gain, it's a hobby....

You need to read this thread here first: Minimal Information To Include When Posting In This Forum

Then we can go from there...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for the replies guys. No financial gain, honesty. Frustration has driven me to it!

I've followed lots of threads and how tos and am going crazy so was hoping the offer might just incentivise someone to remote in and finish the job for me.

Perhaps there's a tool that'll help create the correct config files simply?

Cheers
    RD

• If you are VIP you can, as a last resort, to apply for assistance through the team viewer, but start by describing the problem and post your config files here and describe the card reader, card, etc. There is a long way, but others has gone on before.

• Thanks, here goes...

I have a cline from a server running on another network. I've tried messing around with changing to another protocol but I'd prefer to keep to CCcam so my other devices don't need to be disturbed (and ultimately, piss off the other half).

For this setup, I'm running OSCAM on Windows 8 and TVHEADEND on a Pi with a cline with s*y. Ideally I'd like to move the OSCAM server over to the Pi once I've nailed the config files and compiled a version that'll run on there. For the moment I'm just trying to clear services on the TVheadend server.

I've managed to figure out how to get tvheadend linked into OSCAM (a few tutorials later!), but now I'm getting messages about 'no reader' and 'invalid group', so I don't think I'm any further on than yesterday.

Hopefully you'll be able to see what I'm missing!

Here are the files:

OSCAM.conf

[global]
    nice = -1
    WaitForCards = 1
    preferlocalcards = 1
    [webif]
    HttpPort = 3001
    HttpUser = admin
    HttpPWD = admin
    httptpl = /var/tuxbox/config/
    httpcss = /var/tuxbox/config/coolstream-to.css
    HttpRefresh = 10
    HttpAllowed = 1.1.1.1-255.255.255.255
    HttpReadOnly = 1

[newcamd]
    port = 15500@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    allowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.1.100,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255
    keepalive = 1

OSCAM.server

[reader]
    device = servername,serveport
    user = xxxx
    password = xxxx
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 3000
    label = servername
    caid = 0963
    protocol = cccam
    group = 1
    lb_weight = 100
    cccversion = 2.1.2
    cccmaxhops = 3
    ccckeepalive = 1

OSCAM.user

[account]
    user = user
    pwd = pass
    uniq = 2
    monlevel = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    au = s*yuk
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0

CCcam.cfg

N: 127.0.0.1 15500 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

Thanks

• Thanks Searay, I'm not sure I follow. If I replace the N line in the CCcam.cfg with the C line, what do I need to amend in the other files.

Cheers
    RD

• I have a legit card running in a box in the den and out to other rooms. I'm not planning on abusing anyone, just to get this working before I look at moving anything away from CCCam.

The 256 line probably doesn't need to be there. Like I said, I've copied bits and pieces from various guides online.

All I'm looking to do is connect tvheadend to the cline I have from the box. I know that's working (look long enough!) but it all seems really complicated.

I don't need it share around or repeat it - just have OSCAM act as a client for tvheadend. What's the easiest way to do this? I've got so many things open my head is saying give up!

• N line is if "the other side" is a newcam server or Oscam who run Newcam
    C line is if "the other side" is a CCcam server or Oscam to run CCcam

In your client end I would drop oscam and use CCcam instead. You place so the line you have to the server in CCcam.cfg file

As I understand it. You dont have the card local?

• Maybe this guide will help buddy..

Code
    https://tvheadend.org/boards/13/topics/6211?r=7986

Thanks for that. I've followed it again but I'm still hitting a well when selecting a channel;

2014/03/10 21:52:37 800A6C50 c user (0963&000000/FFFF/0F1F/7D:1864F31DFF546C64075A9020038A30BD): rejected group (185 ms) (no matching reader)
    2014/03/10 21:52:37 800A6C50 c user (0963&000000/FFFF/0F1F/7D:FC0D043BF0FD45D52C967BF21FFF867C): rejected group (0 ms) (no matching reader)

Any ideas?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!