Commando ver 15ob uk/ire ready Oscam/CCcam Server

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,245 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• Thanks AB. I have done as you suggested and the results are disappointing.
    1) Freesat channels are clearing (none B4 reloading)
    2) ANY S** channels are still NOT clearing. Including F2A chanels,(shopping, religious, news etc.) Although strong signal of 87%, snr 80%, ber 6%. The premium channels are definitely not clearing, but the basic F2A channels such as BBC, ITV are not clearing.

I keep on getting "Error", "channel not available". The white card is inserted, signal is excellent, but same old "Error". I can see the listings in the EPG with signal strength. But nothing fromS** clears.

I have reloaded 15.0b backup to get the above.

I've given up on 15.0c until a backup comes along.

Anyone got any ideas???

Thanks. :06:

Edited 3 times, last by siesta0 ().

• Hi siesta0 ill try do a fresh install of 15oc later ill install cams and bouquets so it should install as b4 on 15b i have not got a second here but will try later
    i see you said your in costa ill be heading over in august we have family over there .send me a pm if you like ill reply back soon as.

pete
    :)

• Many thanks Matrix.
    I have been driving myself crazy here. Doesn't help being so remote.
    I have been using Dreamup to load the file and using a Null cable. Seems to work partially.
    I just used 15.0b option to upload the internal update 15.0c from the on line option. I get virtually the same as with 15.0b, just the Freesat options (not Freesat Music) in the bouquet lists. But, NO S** originated channels opening. Listed in bouquets and with EPG, time, locality set to W. Europe.
    When opening channels from S**, I get "Error" "channel not available".
    For instance ITV4 Sig 95%, SNR 51%, BER 0% 9750.0 Mhz V (S**)
    Freesat ITV4 Sig 97% SNR 92% BER 0% 10716.0 Mhz H
    Just noticed how low the S** freq is.
    I seem to believe I usually use a 12Mhz freq range locally.
    When I do a scan I don't get higher freq's.
    I am using the bouquets included in the latest listing from the 15.0b offered on the backup on this site.
    How do I get an alternative higher freq listing?
    Wow! that's a lot of questions. Sorry M8.
    Thanks.

• commando 15b backup worked but no s** bt sport or set**a os installed commando 15c got all the channels but it wont unlock
    the s** encrypted channels now?

• hey guys what are you trying to do once image installed restart box put card in and check oscam webpage 192.168.1.20:8888 user admin pass admin .....
    all so check cams have started as above check cccam 192.168.1.20:16001 make sure you have configed network settings to suite your router :)

• I loaded the latest file and I still am only getting FTA channels. Just like basic 15.0c.

It seems as though the cam files are not kicking in at all.

Anyone any ideas???

• matrix, i i used commando image for few weeks, and box just freezed, green light stays on, wont blink or respond to remote, my only way to fix it was reflash it... any ideas why this is happening.. people say bad flash but i try different images, same works fine for few weeks then , need to reflash

• Hi guys sorry i have not been on in quite some time back studying at min up to my eyes with networking in relation to commando image i have that image on 3 dm500s boxes here and on my dads and father inlaws and none of them have any probs sorry i cant point you in the right direction as i said its fine this end.
    :83:

• Hey bud, i have ftp'd this to my dm500s "/tmp" folder, and manual updated through the GUI, it seemed to have started the flashing process and erased my old image, the box starts up to the commando 15.0b startup screen and states "Loading..." at the bottom but its not actually booting up, i've left it sitting for about 15minutes and nothing, tried a reboot and same again just the boot logo appears, also i cant see the dm500s on my network now to try another FTP

Any help would be great, cheers

W.

• master G

Added the Label DM500 Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!