Commando ver 15ob uk/ire ready Oscam/CCcam Server

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,247 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• Hi there this is a working dm500s commando image backup ver 15ob ready for irish chs ...
    channels maybe edit for uk if needed through bouquet edit via box menu or web page.
    i have istalled cccam 2.1.3 and oscam 6059 with all configs installed ready to read s-- card
    have tested it and got card updates yesterday.
    hope this helps anyone needing a good mini server.....:47_002:

credit to ukcvs team

• guys, thanks for both replies, ( and apologies for late response ), My bro inlaw asked me to take a look at his dm500s not scanning or receiving channels properly, on a brief search I found that it was due to an older image being installed ( pli jade ) anyhow, I searched for most recent and up came c15 ( image that matrix 11 uploaded ) for some reason it kept stopping saying there was an error uploading it to box using dream up. Eventually got my hands on 15.b, uploaded no bother at all, connected to feed and made the latest update at that time ( 30th april ). Not realizing no CCcam installed with image, went back set upCCcam and put line into box, on reboot to the feed all channels still blank, checked softcam and nothing listed, went round this for a few hours installing CCam and cfg to various areas before I tried mg camd following a guide for both of these cams and channels still hadn't cleared, went back to softcam in menu and still no CCcam but mg-cam was listed so restarted it reboot box and still blank just fta, threw the head up walked away and returned about an hour later to find everything was on and working perfect and did so for around 5 hours at which stage bro inlaw collected his box. My new problem is that now he has it, its only staying on for 10 minutes at a time then all going blank for around 5 minutes before coming back on and repeating the cycle. Can any shed light if this a mistake I made being a noob or something at his end. ( trying to keep him off my back by telling him I think his sat has moved lol ). Sorry for this long post guys.

Edited once, last by ssimon ().

• im guessing the auto epg is making box freeze so just turn it of in menu allso cams are installed both cccam2.1.3 and oscam so all you need is to put
    c line in .i am running 3 dm500s boxes here in house with that backup image and have had no probs with any of them :) sorry i dont get on here as much as i like as herself gives me a filty look lol look send me a message if you need anymore help

kind regards
    matrix11

• im guessing the auto epg is making box freeze so just turn it of in menu allso cams are installed both cccam2.1.3 and oscam so all you need is to put
    c line in .i am running 3 dm500s boxes here in house with that backup image and have had no probs with any of them :) sorry i dont get on here as much as i like as herself gives me a filty look lol look send me a message if you need anymore help

kind regards
    matrix11

Hi matrix thanks for your reply, i'll advise him on switching off auto epg, and failing that i'll try reflashing with your image, also should I erase image before a reflash, was reluctant to do so last time as I'd read somewhere that erasing flash was bricking dm500s .

• thanks matrix for the image, I eventually got round to flashing it to the box and it worked first time with an n-line, cheers

• Hi Matrix. I've just seen 15c working and I hope you are soon able to upload a new "backup" incorporating 15c.
    The eveil-eye shouldn't be too bad. It's the cold shoulder & your side of the bed! Thanks for the support, as I find your remarks very helpful!

• I updated my stb to 15.0c - DB500s clone- with the option from the inbuilt menu of 15.0b (Matrix backup). Via wifi.

I get a pic of the earth from outer space, when I select a channel I get "Error channel not available".

Strange the signal meter shows about 80%, sig=91%, snr=69%, ber 3%.

I live on the costa brava in Spain, my dish is 2.4m.

My free to air channels are the same. The white card is in the DB500s

My S** box on the same dish and lnb works well for F2A.

I have set the time, locality and updated the epg. All are visible.

I understand that the "ukcvs 15.0c" download is for F2A, so what am I doing wrong? I can't even view FTA on my Db500s using 15.0c.

All help welcome for this newbie. Thanks.

• Thanks AB.

Downloaded a fressh copy from ukcvs.net and re-installed the copy.

Same result.

Anyone got any ideas on what the problem may be?

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!