Pause when turning over channel

There are 36 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,357 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Well this is interesting as i have an identical setup to Dave20/// i have a 4 year old trojan bombproof vu duo with a 500gig hdd/// i have also always directed my picons towards the hdd because i use permanent timeshift anyway so my hdd is always working and i have no issues whatsoever//1 second channel changes on subscription channels too !

Dave20 it sounds like you have had a bad flash or you have installed something you should not have/i do not use tools like tspanel so something like this may have caused this or maybe even a dodgy hdd(what model of hdd do you have)?...anyway i actually have a backup of a vix image i know worked well for me which i can send via pm if this is the image you prefer...i am using OpenPli atm but i can load the vix back up and check everything is all well and send.

MK

• Hi mate
    i got the vu box from WOS about 2 weeks ago..i fitted my hard drive myself, very pleased with myself i was aswell.
    The HDD is a seagate.
    To be honest as i say ive only just started learning how to use the box 2 weeks ago, so still quite confused on some things.
    Thank you for the offer and that would be great to try, but that sounds a little over my head, i cant say i prefer vix image as its all i know because it came installed when i bought the box.
    I will have a go at trying anything to try and solve this interuption on channel change i have if i know there is help from you boys there.
    what is open Pli ?

• Then if i were you i'd be looking at other potential causes such as disabling timeshift, just to see of it makes a difference.

Hi Pheonix..tryed disabling timeshift, made no difference at all mate.

• The HDD is a seagate.

Thank you for the offer and that would be great to try, but that sounds a little over my head, i cant say i prefer vix image as its all i know because it came installed when i bought the box.

My hdd is also a seagate:)

Learn how to backup your image/settings and configs...its easy.

I will upload an image and send it to you via pm...best i send vix tbh as thats what you are used to....all you do is put the vuplus extracted (yellow) folder on a fat32 usb stick and put the stick in the front usb port and power on the box///after that you only need to mount your hdd...simples

Let me know.

MK

• will i lose all my settings by doing this? or shall i just start from scratch with your instructions?
    for all i know the problem might have been caused by myself messing about with settings..what do you think?

• will i lose all my settings by doing this? or shall i just start from scratch with your instructions?
    for all i know the problem might have been caused by myself messing about with settings..what do you think?

Which settings are you worried about losing? the image i was going to send you is zeus(vix) so if you have an older image the settings might not be compatible...really the settings you should backup is your cccam.cfg/newcamd.list...whatever you use and thats it...its all set up otherwise for 28.2

Edited once, last by Mee®kat ().

• im not really bothered about losing them because as i say perhaps i have installed something i shouldn't have..i have cccam installed...so how do i back just that up?

• im not really bothered about losing them because as i say perhaps i have installed something i shouldn't have..i have cccam installed...so how do i back just that up?

var/etc

backup cccam.cfg

You must know how to do this otherwise you would not have got it working !

I will upload my image and send you the details via pm including login etc..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!