OpenPli 20.3. 2014 spark 7162

There are 206 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 59,945 times. The last Post () by sannyray.

• Right had it running now for a day.......it's great by far the best image i've used on this box. One think i did note that i get error when running Rat's Picons will post back when i'm in front of the box. Thanks Martinxp your a top man.

• Hi be6_2,
    I had the same problem with rats picons and just downloaded this ipk-enigmaplugin-extensions-rats-picons_1.0_all.ipk
    Ive attached the file.All works ok now.

Cheers.

• No luck with the with the plugins, but I like osdadjustment for getting the best size out of the skins, as some skins tend to be off on the bottom. Cheers..

all you do is switch to a (Pli)HD skin before you switch to the one you desire.. I noticed metrixHD IPMAN mod plugin did not automatically adjust from the default skin of martinxp's image

• I don't know what it is with enigma2 images on amiko alien 2 receiver something slow in the Terrestrial driver (the kernel) always takes so so long to load the EPG's and any transponder information ie. the signal strength and quality (BER also)
    It turns me off using it and I just end up going back to original spark 1.2.72 firmware cos it takes to bloody long to use and always slow when using just the channel list really, something always annoys me

ON Terrestrial DVB-T on my provider station, always the Signal Strength is 50% but the Signal quality is always 84%
    Could this be what is slowing my enigma2 down when it comes to the Terrestrial side on my box ??
    Would appreciate any answer, I could perhaps line up my outside antennae better

• Hi be6_2,
    I had the same problem with rats picons and just downloaded this ipk-enigmaplugin-extensions-rats-picons_1.0_all.ipk
    Ive attached the file.All works ok now.

Cheers.

Thanks for the file mate, after a number of attempts i got it installed and working perfectly. :)

• Anyone else find the Ac3 audio level's really low, have to turn the volume right up. Is there any plugins that can be used like auto volume plugin you used to get for dm500 / dm800?

could be your TV or speakers, when I was using this image all seemed quite fine

• could be your TV or speakers, when I was using this image all seemed quite fine

When you change from channel using Mpeg audio to one using AC3 ie from BBC1 to S*Y movies premier the sound needs to be turned up on the TV in order to still hear it. It'a a lot quieter on AC3, i even tried an AutoVolume addon that i found for DM500 and DM800 it loaded up but had no effect.

• When you change from channel using Mpeg audio to one using AC3 ie from BBC1 to S*Y movies premier the sound needs to be turned up on the TV in order to still hear it. It'a a lot quieter on AC3, i even tried an AutoVolume addon that i found for DM500 and DM800 it loaded up but had no effect.

Yeah I have 1 channel that always does that on enigma 2 it's also called ONE funnily enough lol
    I have used autoadjustvolume plugin with hdmu and it DOES work so I would think it would be around the interwebs somewhere try filecrop.com and search enigma2 plugins volume sh4 ipk (or something similar)

• How to mount hdd/usb???????

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

mount is a pretty simple easy to use command on any linux just search up manual for mount

whether you can get it to automatically mount when your STB boot's AND whether or not your image is setup to use ext3 fat32 NTFS is a complete hit or miss though :)
    because some of the recording features rely on specific things setup in the image. linux is quick and reliable and fast ! why none of these people creating these images
    HDMU, OPENPLI, PKTEAM, WHY they can not get any of the images stable and fast is beyond me.. i think they are just hacks who have no idea

• mount is a pretty simple easy to use command on any linux just search up manual for mount

whether you can get it to automatically mount when your STB boot's AND whether or not your image is setup to use ext3 fat32 NTFS is a complete hit or miss though :)
    because some of the recording features rely on specific things setup in the image. linux is quick and reliable and fast ! why none of these people creating these images
    HDMU, OPENPLI, PKTEAM, WHY they can not get any of the images stable and fast is beyond me.. i think they are just hacks who have no idea

thank you ... but I can not mount it
    hdd missing even though in the settings it detects
    Can you help me?

• thank you ... but I can not mount it
    hdd missing even though in the settings it detects
    Can you help me?

well
    mount = the command
    -t = arguement for filesystem formatted on hdd
    /dev/sda1 = src device usually the first partition on the hdd (the one you want in most cases)
    /media/hdd = destination mount

is it blank or does it have stuff on it you want to keep ?
    all this equals:
    bash# mount -t ext3 /dev/sda1 /media/hdd
    this is how I get it to mount during boot process
    stuff that command just before the exit all in your /etc/init.d/mountall script (at the very end of code) and it will mount every boot up

(if its fat32 or ntfs change the -t option) has that answered your question ?
    if you can't get it to detect use fdisk /dev/sda
    once in fdisk hit "L" key enter see if its showing u the partitions , see which has your filsystem on it sda1 sda2 etc

• Hi thanks for the image . Just got it installed but when i go to plugins and press green to download more plugins it say's none available. I'm new to this and trying to set up up for 28.2E.

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!