OpenPli 20.3. 2014 spark 7162

There are 206 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 60,156 times. The last Post () by sannyray.

• Hi thanks for the image . Just got it installed but when i go to plugins and press green to download more plugins it say's none available. I'm new to this and trying to set up up for 28.2E.

The image has everything you need for 28.2 already installed ie Autobouqets oscam etc. server maybe down for addons thou

• The image has everything you need for 28.2 already installed ie Autobouqets oscam etc. server maybe down for addons thou

Ok that's great if it has it all there! I must be doing something wrong then as when i go to plugins there is no autobouqets or crossepg etc, so i press green to download new ones but nothing there.

• Ok I downloaded autobouqets and cross epg from page 8 but autobouqets say's permission denied when I try to scan. Had this box 2 weeks and still not watched anything on it lol. I have no luck setting up images .

• I can not!!!!!
    no such file or directory!!
    I'm trying in all ways!
    is a 500gb hard drive from NTFS already with movies and other

• thunda M8 TRY this again ftp over to tmp make sure the file is set to 755 in tmp and then go to menu and look for (install local extension) then install and reboot box, After reboot go to plugins menu and go to 28,2AB press ok then press menu and set your regional and scan, Let me know how you get on.

• thunda M8 TRY this again ftp over to tmp make sure the file is set to 755 in tmp and then go to menu and look for (install local extension) then install and reboot box, After reboot go to plugins menu and go to 28,2AB press ok then press menu and set your regional and scan, Let me know how you get on.

I tried chamions PKT last night with more success. Going to try this one again now with your advice as it has the front display working.

Ok so i followed this and AB worked and done a regional scan set for FTA but still shows all other channels aswell. sorry for being a pest.

• I'm putting together a new packaged image using the latest updates here. Anyone have a Rats picon updater that works with this image? I've tried a few, all give enigma2 as a dependency error when trying to install using telnet and give a script error when i run it after FTPing it to the box

• Here is the link to my latest image http://bit.ly/1nxo0aY

It's a new from scratch updated version of the image I prepared before with the latest OpenPli but it also includes an update script (credit to martinxp). To update the image telnet in and run "./Update_E2.sh"

You will need a 256MB swapfile enabled and mounted in the hddmountmanager plugin

• Have had a few problems getting my backup to work on another box when set to scart, latest version in my dropbox A/V is set to 1080p 60hz

• I think there might be a problem with this back up pog its getting stuck on boot wants flashed.. your earlier back up flashes no problem..

• Use the front Usb, I had problems with back Usb and got it to flash using front, not sure why

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!