what box to keep

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,208 times. The last Post () by shamonemf.

• hi all, im new to this card shareing got a good lad helping me to setup from this site, ive got a dream box 500 ive got s_y and was goin put the card into it and share with few ppl who i no to chip in with the bill to get it for pennys lol, 1 of me mates wanted a technomate 500 so got it for him, i like the technomate to the dream box so was goin keep the TM500 is it eny good for what im just doin just shareing s_y nowt els

ste

• Hi there , from what I understand from your message ? you want to "share your card" and " get a few buddies to chip in to reduce your costs"??????????????
    My friend that?s called a "payserver" and is not welcome around these parts,, you obviously need to read a lot before you go ahead,,,,as far as I am concerned NOBODY will help you will help you setup a "payserver" and I ,for one , don?t agree that "payservers" should have access to information regarding setups UNLESS they are willing to PAY for the information!!!!! in other words my friend, ?why pay for something that you can get by a simple exchange??? let me give you a hint:
    for example imagine you have a "series package " and you were interested in a "sports package", then my friend you exchange with another interested party..
    THIS MY FRIEND IS THE ESSENCE OF CARDSHARING.. but of course you are perfectly in your right to do whatever you wish with your server, this is just my personal opinion not neccesarily the opinion of the moderators or administration of this site.
    caz

• Hi there , from what I understand from your message ? you want to "share your card" and " get a few buddies to chip in to reduce your costs"??????????????
    My friend that?s called a "payserver" and is not welcome around these parts,, you obviously need to read a lot before you go ahead,,,,as far as I am concerned NOBODY will help you will help you setup a "payserver" and I ,for one , don?t agree that "payservers" should have access to information regarding setups UNLESS they are willing to PAY for the information!!!!! in other words my friend, ?why pay for something that you can get by a simple exchange??? let me give you a hint:
    for example imagine you have a "series package " and you were interested in a "sports package", then my friend you exchange with another interested party..
    THIS MY FRIEND IS THE ESSENCE OF CARDSHARING.. but of course you are perfectly in your right to do whatever you wish with your server, this is just my personal opinion not neccesarily the opinion of the moderators or administration of this site.
    caz

ok mate all i was goin to do is share my card with few mates and we all chipin in with the bill

• Official Post

hi all, im new to this card shareing got a good lad helping me to setup from this site, ive got a dream box 500 ive got s_y and was goin put the card into it and share with few ppl who i no to chip in with the bill to get it for pennys lol, 1 of me mates wanted a technomate 500 so got it for him, i like the technomate to the dream box so was goin keep the TM500 is it eny good for what im just doin just shareing s_y nowt els

ste

The tm500 will do what youre looking for just fine mate its a personal choice, personally i would stick with the dreambox for the greater choice of images/plugins
    and support should you need it.

• I personally don't see this as being a payserver.
    If you've got a group of friends/family that want to share, surely it'll cost a lot more to each get a different sub than get one full package and split the cost.
    It's completely different to making a profit from it.

• The tm500 will do what youre looking for just fine mate its a personal choice, personally i would stick with the dreambox for the greater choice of images/plugins
    and support should you need it.

hi mate im only doin the 1 thing with it, i was goin put a moter dish on it but cant be assed with the mess on, so the TM500 will be ok to server my mates with s_y??

• Maybe I did Caz? Would be good for Ten to clear it up for us?

I always thought a payserver was someone making money by selling clines.
    Normally they wouldn't even have locals and just build up a server then sell lines.

• In my opinion:-
    Person selling lots of clines to make a huge profit by ripping people off = payserver

Group of mates clubbing together to share a single (or multiple) card (s) = sensible

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!