CCcam 2.1.3 Problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,576 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi,
    I'm David.
    I have bought a cloud ibox from a china seller,i have installed Blackhole 2.0.8 flash image and a linuxsat support plugins for install cccam 2.1.3 in the box, i have installed all correctly but when i put my cline in the CCcam.cfg file and then setup via FTP (var/etc) i haven't any signal to see the channels? Somebody know what's the problem? i don't know what is my mistake...

P.S i have activated the cam cccam 2.1.3

Thanks a lot and best regards
    David

• Hello

You have to have a server for CCcam to unlock the channels. The server must refer to the C line. On the server that has the card, the F line fit.

You write no signal? You signal to the channels from the satellite dish or?
    Explain some more, or read more here.

The reason may be your CCcam.cfg file is contaminated with characters you can not see if it is made with word example.

Use vi / var / etc / CCcam.cfg and see if there is more than C line

• Hello,

i have bought a subscription for 6 months in a website named "fast cccam" and i have received a c line. I have put this cline in the CCcam.cfg file and VIA FTP in the decoder.

The problem is why i don't receive any signal from the server? The Satellite it's ok.. i think the problem is cccam 2.1.3 i don't know..

• I am afraid you have buddy.
    Rules:

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

And also there is no support for VU+ clones on this site buddy.
    thread closed

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!