Protect your s@y italia card !!!!!!

There are 108 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,728 times. The last Post () by azuwanautogas.

• You are very crazy...

how can you say such things? I can say the same thing about you ..

You do not know me. so do not tell lies ...

If you do not know the things you do not speak .. . thinks of study that do not even know the encoding.

Best Regards

• news is this:
    from 2013, on update - for data tiers, they sent EMM for each tier, according with your card contract and serial.
    BUT after they finish the date update for each tiers, they sent a last EMM, that goes , in the card , in the section with free space {not used by operating system ROM}
    you finish your card update- in origial rec
    and you want to put the card in OSacm box
    :)))
    now comes the fun part....
    if you are using Oscam 1.20, the remaining EMM from card, will go out from card via TDA 8024,{ and will force your processor or your operating system } and will change the Oscam server setting, disable reader and change also MHZ value from set value by you
    in this way the provider can burn your card, please notice that. very simple procedure.
    the good part is that the this EMM has power only one time, after is out { he left the card }you are safe. { is a one time run}

depending on what is programed to do,...on card or on box.

soo avoid , version 1.20 and possible 1.10 rc ........... 1.20 I tested myself, you cannot control it.

in conclusion: they put the bomb , inside your card, in free space reaming , of card, because they have enough {4096 Bytes of EEPROM}
    [is the principle of troian Horse -- very simple and efficient ]
    this bomb can have different purpose, and if starts to delete or rewrite , and after this process the info is out....from the original version { from card or Oscam -depending on EMM purpose ]

last year they block the cards, with this system, by modifying the Nano inside all cards- contract or prepaid because of black market for this items from Italy .... and to correct, you need to go to them to present the card.

• Yinyang

What we can do about it? One other version of oscam?
    We can't change the permissions on the file reader, so that without root permissions values can't change?

• people, I provide to all the principle, that provider for Italy , is using to destroy our hobby.

please start to use at maximum your brains, { brain storm } and find a solution {efficient } , to avoid this shit {EMM update } in future, that want to damage your card.
    ask Deltafox , Maseitexan and others....

I'm not Jesus , I'm only saint Peter,....

I only observe this, on my last card Update, and I share this info with all.

soo please start experiencing yourself's, and find a solutions , to protect efficient our cards.

try to move in future from Oscam to other EMU, ---- and share your results with us,...

testing, testing and more testing , is my recommendation.
    And look inside your card , before update and after update, and save this info, and analyze , compare them .
    If you will see big difference in size, on this info, that will be the EMM inside your Epprom, waiting to go out :))))
    in time we will find a solution , to protect us better.

until that day comes, nice sharing to all....

• With wich Hardware can you read the eeprom of the Card?
    Do you have a Special unlooper or same like this?
    Can you share your experience with us?

• tested/ok
    ####################oscam.server################
    [reader]
    label = ***it
    enable = 1
    Protocol = internal
    detect = CD
    device = /dev/sci0
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz =357
    Group = 1
    EMMCache = 1,3,2
    BoxID = 12345678
    CAID = 09cd
    ident = 09cd:000000
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    AUdisabled = 1
    ################################osca.user###################
    [account]
    user = test
    pwd = test
    group = 1
    AU = 0
    CAID = 09cd
    ident = 09cd:000000
    #########################################################

• Hi, I noticed this in my oscam configuration:

ECMs OK 14254 (99.84%) ECMs NOK 23 (0.16%)

, maybe in that small part of nok ecm's there is our killer...

• Is very convincing that right after update on original decoder can receive a backdor which once is dropped on linux and from here starts to decay card till it comes to 9995 error.
    Cause almost all have closed emm and there is no way to receive them.
    And they use only once this backdoor cause can not leave traces on pc.
    But i`m convinced that it resides all the time in card if you use that always on its box.
    When in linux it goess off the card and start its 'porcheria italiana' to make card 9995 or 6.
    I belive that once updated the card if read with a phoenix this backdoor can be read and analysed and few lines in oscam are needed to erase this backdoor once initalizing card saving it from the block

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!