Protect your s@y italia card !!!!!!

There are 108 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,736 times. The last Post () by azuwanautogas.

• Need to get my head round this post mate so bear with me..

Are you saying sly italia have hardware paired cards to all boxes/changed the mpeg4 codec system and are also changing a nano byte every 3 months..and you believe italia have done most of these countermeasures recently?

Rom intact? are you now saying if people blocked all emms their card would be ok? i think not.

This post looks like a rather mad rant to me:)

Last time i checked its still unclear about the mpeg codec and it stands to reason because HD channels can still be viewed on older caids/also the marriage system of cards is also under debate due to apparent laws still held by the italian government regarding hw pairing so unless that's been overturned then its not that regarding black screens!

There is also other claims that cards not working in 3rd party equipment are working fine in any official italia boxes which could mean a whole host of things really starting with its not hw pairing...or same algo is being used on all official receivers which would seem bizarre.. new anti-cs measure// or maybe the users are mistaken?

Well we all love a story don't we,there is a few things you have not mentioned here in your story tho although we could guess i suppose.

Which caid are you talking about anyway and how on earth can you see inside the eeprom of your card to validate that claim?huhh

1: is your card prepaid?
    2: out from original box(do you mean card and official totally unplugged for 3 weeks)

I dont think this is the case at all with this missed update you speak of while a card is offline?,i was always a believer that if an emm was blocked with italia while the card is online then that could spell disaster(ie errore 9994 etc) because providers like nds must be able to process a system where they can see if a card is online accepting ecms but at the same time not accepting emms which would set alarm bells ringing in my book due to this being a 2 way traffic system if you look at it logically...providers like nds must have automatic checks like this in place...ie card talkback!!! However it does make sense what you are saying regarding missed emms but i,m not convinced whether its a unique or global emm thats not getting through causing the cards being blocked while online that is!

It is also a main talking point regarding prepay cards being targeted although the majority of us english speakers may just be brainwashed into believing this as we mostly will only hear from users with errors on prepay cards but we would be ignorant if we dont accept its possible that certain batches of italia cards are infact allocated and activated in a totally different way from legitimate italian subscribers cards are!

Ye sure...ok i have ignored option 1 and your new rule comment here (dohhhhh) of course but option 2 haha...good luck with that...its very easy for any monkey to log oscam emms sent to their cards but to suggest asking for a group of members to contribute to a web based emm databse system for italia like that is just ridiculous and plain idiotic i,m afraid.

To do this properly and to configure private software.... yourself and your compatriot's would have to disassemble how italia receivers communicate with the said card but unfortunately nds is notoriously difficult to log especially with secure cards such as 09cd so good luck again with that.

MK

I work for NASA, FBI, Interpol, and in weekends for NDS undercover .{ the spy NDS}

Nothing ever surprises me here. In all honesty you could work for MacDonalds or Interflora, it really wouldn't matter to me.

If what your saying in your previous posts is true it really wouldn't make any differenece to your basic card user as there is little we could do anyway. We have to leave it up to the experts to figure out what is going on.

Nano

• Need to get my head round this post mate so bear with me..

Are you saying sly italia have hardware paired cards to all boxes/changed the mpeg4 codec system and are also changing a nano byte every 3 months..and you believe italia have done most of these countermeasures recently?

yes
    is a measure to protect again illegal activation, also cut out the cards that are not at update in official box.

mpeg 4 was develop special for Caid 09CD { is no user mistake }
    the rest of Caid 093B , 0919 will disapear in 1 year
    only one CAID will remain.
    =======
    we already open again HD programs caid 09cd on nonofficial box- but the freeaze is too much { not suitable for CS }
    =========
    first was marriage only with HD boxe, but they can make marriage with only one box , by serial of box- like Dolce

1.my card is prepaid
    but is happened also 3 weeks before for the card with full subscription , to a friend.
    2.yes, unplugged for 3 weeks
    I came back and I put the card inside, 9996- from first second.
    no update inside the EEProm
    I also have a special EMU that never ever updates

soo if you donnot get the global Nano update, you will get 9996 automatically { doing nothing } - on every card 09cd abonament or prepaid , indifferent.
    the update see , only the Caid , and serial HEX,

Ye sure...ok i have ignored option 1 and your new rule comment here (dohhhhh) of course but option 2 haha...good luck with that...its very easy for any monkey to log oscam emms sent to their cards but to suggest asking for a group of members to contribute to a web based emm databse system for italia like that is just ridiculous and plain idiotic i,m afraid.

To do this properly and to configure private software.... yourself and your compatriot's would have to disassemble how italia receivers communicate with the said card but unfortunately nds is notoriously difficult to log especially with secure cards such as 09cd so good luck again with that.

MK

some Russian friends, made a similar data base in 2010-2011 for each mouth.

Edited 4 times, last by yinyang ().

• Nothing ever surprises me here. In all honesty you could work for MacDonalds or Interflora, it really wouldn't matter to me.

If what your saying in your previous posts is true it really wouldn't make any differenece to your basic card user as there is little we could do anyway. We have to leave it up to the experts to figure out what is going on.

Nano

dear Nano,
    some times this experts, do nothing to inform the people.

maybe because - they do not want to, or because they are out of subject { and they donnot understand what happened - what kick them- or us all }
    regards
    PS:
    I post my observations after my trip- and I get out this conclusions

Edited 2 times, last by yinyang ().

• well i believe we need a new EMU to solve this problem all HD channel they are gone..only the SD channel they still on for at long nobody know

we need a good person post a new EMU to solve this prob

thankyou

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Its just a case of wait and see CDR i think.

Thanks for posting your observations Yingyang, i'm sure with everyone working on it it will get solved eventually.

Nano

• sorry to bring up an old topic…..

my italia card is working lovely in original box, i have put it in ubuntu server, (where nothing has changed, and where this card used to be fine with clearing channels) and now it displays "channel not subscribed"

im guessing this card has whatever update from original box and no longer clears channels?

is this a correct assumption?

• don't put your italian card on any other box then the original *** box..you card will get burned strait away and you will get "channel not subscribed" and 099x error
    you been warned..maybe i saying maybe on new year if we are luck we will get new EMU..

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• you test the HD channels? { only here you will get channels not subscribed - because the key obtained , is seen as invalid }
    or also the SD channels?
    this you need to specify , more clearly .
    thanks

you will find other, EMU, very good for update {correct }, of card. {you only need to read some forum documentations}
    the idea , is to keep the card-updated each week, now,...

you can use for this task = the original box, or you can use a Enigma EMU-- only to keep the card updated.

success

Edited 3 times, last by yinyang ().

• My s@y italia card serial starts with 0003. Is it compatible with oscam?
    If I block all emm and nano can I watch *** using my card on vu+ duo2? Even SD channels would be a great start.

Thank you.

P.S. I'm a novice on this kind of things and I don't speak english very well so any help would be appreciated.

• Any card that is used outside of the providers receiver is at risk, whether it be a 5ky Italia, 5ky UK, Canal+ or any other providers card.

Your card will work fine in OSCam, although as said before it will be at risk of being killed. I know of people who have updated their card using OSCam and the card has gone full term with no issues, although on the other side of the coin i have known people who have purchased a 5ky Italia card and its been killed within a week of it being put in a receiver running OSCam regardless of whether emms are blocked or not. I would be inclined to block emms in all honesty and just update it in the 5ky Italia box.

Basically its hit and miss with this card, some seem to get killed whilst others don't. Its upto you to decide if you want to take the risk with your card.

Nano

Edited 2 times, last by nano ().

• I brought 09Cd card it lasted about 2 months i updated the card in the original box, on the screen i got ERROR 9666. card dead..... got my self canalsat card now see what happens...:feel_good:

• Every single 09CD card that i have had has run full term. I have never done anything different to anybody else so i guess its just been down to luck why my cards have never been killed. The only thing i have done is remove reshare.

The only card that ever got a 9996 error was one that was still running three weeks after it should have gone off. Upto that point the card was put back in the 5ky Italia box overnight at least four times a month.

Nano

• The only thing i have found is that regular updating appears to make it less likely but even that probably won't help if your card is under OSCam when it gets hit.

• The only thing i have found is that regular updating appears to make it less likely but even that probably won't help if your card is under OSCam when it gets hit.

What does this mean "regular updating"? - frequency, box type ..... ?

What does this mean "does not help if the card is under OSCam" ? - You want to say that it is better to use cccam ?

together we grow - ferdi

• Hello Nano,
    thanks for your post, it help me a lot.

I purchase a new card, and get blocked after 24 hours.

Ip is monitorized. possible also the domain xyz...DNS
    soo, my conclusion is that if they see outside , the shared key of the card, { that contain the 6 digits from your card} , they will put your serial in server - to generate de EMM killer, special for your card.
    this EMM will came , on data channel, and will be sent by your processor that will process him and sent after to the TDA8024 that is the reader-writter of card.

I'm curious if somebody tried to make share from original NXS box?
    or if somebody , manage to use other EMU { or combination of EMU }- for outside share - without damaging the card.

the INS responsible for 9666 must have a number- I hope that somebody will identify him , in near future.
    the real problem, is that even if we know what is his number- what you will get- will be the bad one- for your serial .
    to generate the correct one, for your card, will be very hard, if you don't know - the procedure to generate the OTA (emm.)
    the EEprom , is capable to write inside only one cell, by the internal processor.
    soo.,... now you have on I/O line, this security Cip- that need to be open - to permit the writing inside the card.
    this is open by a code that came with the EMM- and switch the processor from card to writing.

now is harder to correct the EPProm info - by a soft from your personal PC, because all the time were used TXT info - to sent to card
    and now is needed to use only Bin file info- and this bin file to contain also the valid passcode for security Cip { that can be updated by Ota also }

soo , I hope will identify the number from INS killer { codepass , plus procedure to compose the EMM after }
    or provide the procedure to make share from original box.
    or a other EMU - that makes the update correct like in original box

but , if your serial - is seen outside in share- they will put in server your serial in blacklist- and your card will be hunted- hopping by provider to be killed. and they sent this killer for your serial , until they see, bad key outside, or shared key of your card disappear from network that is monitorized.

if you use your card internal- for local shared- your card will safe forever
    if you share outside - your card is doomed .

soo everybody , will take his personal conclusions.

all the best
    to all

Edited 3 times, last by yinyang ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!