Protect your s@y italia card !!!!!!

There are 108 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,509 times. The last Post () by azuwanautogas.

• Hi,

have seen around a few forums lots of guys having there 093b cards shut down with error 9994 . No one one really knows how this error occurs . Not even the oscam team as yet. But to take all safest measures to protect your cards this is an advised only cconfig for oscam.server

[reader]
    label = ***it
    enable = 1
    protocol = smartreader
    device = xxxx your devide id xxxx
    caid = 093b
    ident = 093b:000000
    detect = cd
    mhz = 369
    cardmhz = 369
    group = xxxx whichever group you use xxxx
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    lb_weight = 100
    boxid = xxxxxxxx
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blocknano = all
    ecmwhitelist = B7,51

enjoy

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I read something about a 9995 error now and could possibly be linked to 9cd though nothing confirmed.

Londres 1992 - París 2006 - Roma 2009 - Londres 2011

• would seem logical i guess

0919 = 9993
    093b = 9994
    09cd = 9995

If you have emm's blocked and only update in original box then it has to be ecm ( special ) triggering some sort of lockdown on program stored within smartchip

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• would seem logical i guess

0919 = 9993
    093b = 9994
    09cd = 9995

If you have emm's blocked and only update in original box then it has to be ecm ( special ) triggering some sort of lockdown on program stored within smartchip

new2

• Did your friend have the ecm whitelist in his config????

new2

• What is currently the best way to protect the card inserted in a decoder alternative?
    1. oscam or cccam
    2. emm all blocked or not
    3. boxid original box or not
    4. update on the original box or alternative box
    thanks

together we grow - ferdi

• 1 = oscam
    2= emm all blocked
    3= boxid if orginal is required
    4= update on original and if italia and old pace sd receiver !!!!!!! ( important )

new2

• also add this to oscam.server

blockemm-bylen = 183,81 # Error 9994 EMM Code Length

new2

• also add this to oscam.server

blockemm-bylen = 183,81 # Error 9994 EMM Code Length

new2

This parameter can be used only in the state of update the card in the box alternative (without emm blocked).
    IS this example right?
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-bylen = 183,81
    thanks

together we grow - ferdi

• I have 09cd for 3 month till now searching to find a solution to avoid 9994 or 9995 errors and still afraid of using it in oscam however I can upgrade in original box but I read many complains, cards killed in 3 mins,2days,1week or 1 month and I really don't know a safe way.
    is it by chance?
    What I know is a user with sCam 1.49 used it with no share and the card killed and a user with full of shares use this card with the same emm blocked, manual upgrade, ecmwhitelist... with no problem.
    This have a high risk specially for prepaid cards like mine which cannot replaced with another one like post paid (pay per month) card
    no matter oscam cccam or other cs protocols or any type of readers, they can easily kill card if the card not used on original box.
    one guy in oscam forum said when he is not blocking emms the card reject group for decoding and after blocking emms in config card starts decoding!

in original pace *** decoder when we insert cart all channels listed separately in one direction (hotbird) , does it means the card allowed to decode channels only on this satellite and if card detects some other chid on other satellites flag the card for suspect?
    Any suggestion?
    Please do no reply there is no way noone knows just tell me what do you think what kind of protection may exist.
    If it's ECM how we block it what kind of ECM in length and content?

• in original pace *** decoder when we insert cart all channels listed separately in one direction (hotbird) , does it means the card allowed to decode channels only on this satellite and if card detects some other chid on other satellites flag the card for suspect?

and how do you explain the block of some cards with emm locked and inserted in the original decoder for upgrades only ?

together we grow - ferdi

• and how do you explain the block of some cards with emm locked and inserted in the original decoder for upgrades only ?

I mean blocked emm a,u,g nano ... dude

kabise
    Yes but I won't share when I'm not sure its costly for me I prefer use it in original btw, I heared some one sell NDS blocker or PIC NDS Hardware blocker don't know if it works fine or not and whats that at all!
    Also the usual situation before card to be killed is that oscam shows many emm blocked in on day and after some days card deactive itself
    I'm thinking when we upgrade or married a card with a box except box id all other info also be important and monitored randomly by chip like STBID Driver sw ver,vrifier ver these info exist in diagnostic section of pace receiver

• hi all,

my card has been taken down error 9995 - here are the steps of what i done.

card was due to expire on the 23rd - i put card into official receiver, got the update of entitlements, and that showed on the server, then card died

my config of the server are below, i wonder how it was killed? as for the box ID - i am not sure if this is relevant as s**IT dont pair the card to the box.

[reader]
    label = ***itcalcio
    enable = 0
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 1
    caid = 09CD
    boxid = 00123456
    ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7,51
    detect = cd
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357
    ident = 09CD:000000
    group = 4
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blcokemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blocknano = all
    audisabled = 1

i how this happened, it would be really good if could find out, as dont really want it happening again

any advise greatful

thanks for a top forum

• explanation is simple.
    in Oficial rec, you got only the EMM Unique.
    in server you get EMM Nano- that write - inside Nano E2_13 .
    from that moment Card is OK electrical- but from functionality of usage-- the process of assemble the info inside the card is BAD
    soo the ECM at your request - will not come.
    ----
    the CPU from card will not give you anymore a functional ECM-because is shutting down after each request- and you will see -REJECTED on this program, and time that was this process- in ms
    --------
    in my case - 093b- was rewrite inside NANO E2_13 in 2 positions ( but INS was correct ) - and this give me error 9994. BUT ENTITLEMENT were UPDATED with one month longer .
    After next day in Oscam- , because the NAno was bad, inside , a new EMM came and deleted the Entitlements, and all Tiers, and the card in not functional anymore...
    explanation, for next day Update is: the EMM that came, verify is card is OK (if has all NAno correct inside) and because were wrong--- Execute - the delete of TIERS- Entitlement.
    Everything is logical ( the CPU from inside only follow some logical rules, according to the instruction that are inside { in ROM -operating system -and in RAM for running the process } and what gets from new EMM received ) . Only Italians, are playing with us -- with this EMM update- to reduce the Sharing , in Italy ...
    but Electrical , CIP is super OK. IS perfect functional, only the info inside EEprom is rewrite - in a way that in not functional for this month( year ).
    -----------
    with a compatible soft ( that recognize the CArd ) or with specific EMM - this info from EEprom of card can be corrected- to original form, and card will run again ( only in case you don't lose your Tiers - or entitlements for card ).
    -------
    I find some programs- that permit to access and read the card --to see what is inside and to interpret--- but all are CUT - NOT to permit editing on EEPROM.
    they are use only for play and READ - not for writing .

this is the story behind = short version.
    1.EMM make the update---- on Entitlemnts-- but also they rewrite the NAno if you are in different rec than official
    2. card get 9994 ( will be shown on official rec ) but Card will still show Entitlemts , inside the Card.
    3. at new update ( next day ) - new EMM received- will delete Entitlements. AND Nano is still BAD version inside.

all the best

• somebody can give a feedback - regarding Blocker PIC 876 with 24 C 64 memory-- that helped to block this EMM?
    -----
    has somebody - a - program to EDIT -- for this blocker , or a Hex-file , Bin file- for all EMM blocked.

every feedback or link , is good received.

thanks in advance

PS: I purchase one, but is not programed yet - and I need for this a soft - or a procedure - to do it.

• I think you do a little confusion because

1) When you write:

in Oficial rec, you got only the EMM Unique.
    in server you get EMM Nano- that write - inside Nano E2_13 .

which only? is false! Official decoder send all emm (unique shared and global) in all modes... very burst...

2) It is not explained how the decoder official jumps these ins incorrect... so this is not a simple explanation..

Many functions of nano E2_13 are known and I would wonder if it was not so ...

For me the error is prevented 999x differently :)

I strongly believe that It would not do anything to block Emm ... :62:

Best Regards

• and what is your suggestion, , method to block EMM , to get to card?
    EMM can come- by network, and from LNB . give me ( us) a real solution to stop the EMM update. In Oscam is not possible.

waiting your ideas, regarding this subject.
    -------
    solution, for correction after you get 99xx will be:
    alternative is to rewrite the damage line inside the card.
    you can edit this with a EMM ( line by line } , or with a Bin { total backup of card}
    ------
    is possible to make a back up for internal map of Eeprom, {each line what contain}, but I can't edit yet .

best regards

• 1.in one moment in time-- you can receive- only EMM Unique.
    20/07/2012 20:58:28 xxxxxxx r user emmtype=unique, len=39, idx=1, cnt=1: written (11 ms) by slot0

and EMM Nano to come laiter after 1 hour, my dear friend. I checked the log file, and in that day no EMM nano was sent....anymore.

2. the Italians- sent to all clients this EMM killer- that damage the cards in oficial rec also-- to force the client to identify themselves and the contract and to ask for EMM recovery - with the serial of card included--sent via network- to oficial box directly. on market are a lot of clones, "prepagata" that are not with contract- and this are made after multivision , not by Marter card from contract.- soo they want to get out from market this cards with low efort {costs}.

2) It is not explained how the decoder official jumps these ins incorrect... so this is not a simple explanation..

Many functions of nano E2_13 are known and I would wonder if it was not so ...

For me the error is prevented 999x differently :)

HOW ???? please tell us......if you work for SXY you can know -and you can teach us :))))))))
    I see that you are a very new user :))))) and very informed in this subject :=)

I strongly believe that It would not do anything to block Emm ... :62:

Best Regards

provider has luck that I'm not a soft developer- because otherwise- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.............
    you only need to understand the logical instruction , in line of program, to modify a old soft to this new EEprom map ......

:))))
    thanks for your ideas

and don't hesitate to give us news regarding SxY , new projects and intentions.

you can start with a tutorial HOW to block the EMM update , to your card , at home :)))) or to provide a EMM recovery -- full , with all subscriptions :))))

best regards

and nice to meet you on this forum...

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!