Protect your s@y italia card !!!!!!

There are 108 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,508 times. The last Post () by azuwanautogas.

• That may explain a lot of things as i only share with good friends and i don't give reshare on my 5ky Italia card.

What does this mean "regular updating"? - frequency, box type ..... ?

It means putting it back into the original 5ky italia receiver so it receives entitlement updates, I usually leave it on Rai 1.

What does this mean "does not help if the card is under OSCam" ? - You want to say that it is better to use cccam ?

It doesn't matter what emu its under, what i mean is its unlikely to get killed when in the original 5ky Italia receiver, its only likely to get killed when its used outside of the 5ky Italia receiver.

Nano

• if you use your card internal- for local shared- your card will safe forever
    if you share outside - your card is doomed .

soo everybody , will take his personal conclusions.

all the best
    to all

My card got killed even in local reshare, so its not safe.

At present I think that Nano is right. From my past experience with error 9996 and 9995 card are getting the killer emm from lots of combinations and situations.

1. each card needs regular updating in original box. It will help to survive more, BUT I used to do it every 12 hrs, ie 12hrs on 12hrs in oscam, and you know the result..
    2. i tried all combinations possible in oscam... still same result
    3. for sure these cards have sort of ecm counter. Greater the ecm counter for a given period, greater the risk .... so NO reshare will increase survival but still at risk

I think that more to the above the provider is consistently trying to check if his cards are being used in his boxes by some sort of OTA, but strangely enough even regular used cards are being killed. I had a friend who's card was never inserted in a dreambox or similar, and still had his card killed by same error.

At present, the safest solution is to keep the 09cd cards in the scifobox maybe who knows !!!

Good luck.

• ok..... every day we learn something until we die,...:)))

1. response of card is not numbered, but the traffic of one card can be motorized.
    2. to write in card , card need authentication - a PIN or PUK , and this attempts are numbered. { YOU HAVE A LIMITED ATTEMPTS to ENTER :))) to switch to write }
    3. inside card, algorithm is for 1 channel , according to PID video. { this is the reason that Emulator is hard to make , because the PID is different for each Channel }
    key SD is shorter, HD key is longer
    4. Share key = 6 dig from card serial
    exist soft to see "you" on internet :)))
    5. original box , when you put a card, inside, read partial the card , to identify the card, ATR + SERIAL in HEX, and put this info inside the "stomach" .
    this info is used to eliminate other EMM that are not for this serial, and to collect specific EMM for this card.
    { the box is the HOST and will provide the EMM , for that serial only }
    also
    inside the soft is a script "blacklist "
    that download the list of serials that need to be killed by the provider.
    script is very very simple and very efficient .
    -------------
    can we fight against provider ?
    answer is a big YES
    we can win ? answer= YES
    -------------
    already exist Oscam made to see HD from Italiens, and Dolce , but is private only .
    people that do not have this soft , please use original box.

see you all next time
    bye

Edited 4 times, last by yinyang ().

• Hi, If I want to use OSCAM to view 5ky Italia using another device other than the 5ky box for my own use (so no share outside), am I still be able to do it? Is there any OSCAM working cofig avilable? Thanks.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!