Protect your s@y italia card !!!!!!

There are 108 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,734 times. The last Post () by azuwanautogas.

• Hi Strike i have the pic and the prog (ghost.....) for the blocker.
    My card are in 9995 and the entitlements are like image.
    e3c18188eb7518.jpg

Any solution???

• 1. for blocker program, you need to go, ''inside '' and check if program if not CUT, with NOP instruction... that make the program unsuitable for usage at maxim of functions.
    (soo you can only play with him-- not to program the blocker correct , and complete }.
    you put the card inside blocker , and open the program, via phoenix
    if program will have active button Memory , and select memory -- program is good, and you can start, programing your blocker.

2. for card---
    if you have already the error,
    2.0-- you need to stop the update-{ keep card out from Oscam }-if you want to keep the Tiers inside.
    Italiens , in small numbers, privat forums, they can edit by EMM , any line from card to correct the card....
    2.1. second: is to read your damaged card , and a other card that is functional- to see what , was modified inside by the EMM
    ...and you will find some lines- that will have different info.
    this need to be corrected-- rewrite, each line that is modified.
    Editing the card
    3.1. for this you need a program for editing the epprom from card
    3.2.second alternative is
    to" make"your EMM for your line that you want to edit, or to collect a EMM from provider and to modify - suitable for your serial card- and to sent inside to card---with anyinterface ( example phoenix, or others using function 3-th programing ...).
    to create this EMM- you need to see some example- and to understand the secvence of 8 bit instructions, from EMM, --- because this EMM , will have inside info--what line to write , and what info to write inside that line to Eeprom ... ....CPU will recognize the instruction from beginning of EMM, and will write this info...
    here you need to understand - how is made the EMM, and each group of 8 bits from EMM, what does, after is sent to card --in total of EMM...for this you need to have a very mathematical thinking , to understand ... job or hobby for a soft developer ...

this is the theory.

Provider use this EMM tehnic, to write the (only one or a group of lines } line that they want from card , with any reader from inside an rec.
    they can put in EMM also the serial of card - to write only that card.

PS: I will not provide soft for editing ...to all people... because in that case provider will change the norme instant.
    I don't have any program like this...
    how want to play and know somethings regarding HOW to write a software {exe} {and understand programing }-- can look on youtube- how to crack a program, and to start to play with a old soft for editing - for Nxs2 , and step by step- you will get to actual map....

this is all, I can't help you,... but I give you a feedback-- where to start.

or you can ask our friend....Deltafox...for a EMM tutorial :)))

• programs to play:
    n.s2s..y-ver 1.02 very nice
    .....master_rom 101-103

• No thanks from Thor II, and Deltafox ???
    Boys, a Thanks, don't hurt...even if you are working for SXY...
    -----
    still waiting for your Thanks...

• No thanks from Thor II, and Deltafox ???
    Boys, a Thanks, don't hurt...even if you are working for SXY...
    -----
    still waiting for your Thanks...

thank you for your job... i hope in solution.
    I have two card:
    1. 0919 ideally works... never error 999x(dm 500s)(only Cccam)
    2. first 0919-after 093b- after together 09cd->error 999x(dm500s-vuduo+)(cccam+oscam)

• after 9995, the only solution is to replace the card,

solution:
    1. to replace the card, with new one from provider, after you burn the card....clean the trace....
    2. to see what was modified inside, and to rewrite in card , in that line, with original information.

prevention, in my case.
    I use an old SNV 4842- that never update the card
    ---
    after I use SNV 5983- update was made, and get the 999
    -----
    my old setting that never update the card is:

[reader]

label = ***Italia
    protocol = internal
    detect = cd
    device = /dev/sci0

boxid = 13xxxxx
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357 # or try with 500 or 343

enable = 1
    caid = 093b
    ident = 093b:000000

reconnecttimeout = 5
    ecmcache = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2

blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1

blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blocknano = all
    blockemm-bylen = 183,81
    ecmwhitelist = 093b@000000: B7,51
    AUdisabled = 1

group = 1# 2
    #lb_weight = 101

###############

[account]

user = user
    pwd = pass
    #description = #newcamd

#uniq = 0 #1
    group = 1
    #monlevel = 0# 2 # 1

AU = ***Italia # or AU = 0

caid = 093b
    Ident = 093b:000000

###############

#cccreshare = 2
    #cccmaxhops = 2

blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1

blockemm-g = 1

blockemm-unknown = 1
    blocknano = all

• Hello.
    Let me explain what happened to my last two cards.
    I have dream with oscam and the same parameters that has strike_gabriel in its oscam.

The update I have always done in the original rec from Skx.it.After the update i put the card in the Dream and the card worked 1 day wihout problems. The day after, the card did not work more, in both cases. (error 9995)

I'm currently using the blocker ghostbuster with file SD.
    The option Blocking total EMM it's activated.
    Personally I don't think, that the oscam and the blocker are able to protect from error 9995.

The main cause is the INS42 LEN42, which infect the card with a comand.
    What happens after this update in original rec or in a dream is not clear.

• As far as I know, the command ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7,51 is effective ONLY if used "immediately" after the card activation done in the original box. In other words if the ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7,51 is used only after the card already worked in an alternative decoder, the protection does not help.

• As far as I know, the command ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7,51 is effective ONLY if used "immediately" after the card activation done in the original box. In other words if the ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7,51 is used only after the card already worked in an alternative decoder, the protection does not help.

how can you say that in these conditions the ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7,51 work ?
    Are you sure ?

P.S. this is the correct statement
    ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7
    ecmwhitelist = 093B:B7,51

together we grow - ferdi

• attentions to people that love this forum:

Thor II, and Deltafox , and Maseitexan are users, that are interested to spy this forum.

in future, please look on date of join of user, before you answer, to subject ...and user.

all the best

PS:bad boys are near us !!! { that work for SXY }

• in future use this link, for info

ECMLengthList

depending of your CAID

EnjoY!!!

how can you say that in these conditions the ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7,51 work ?
    Are you sure ?

• Official Post

Thats quite a statement strike_gabriel, i am interested to hear more so please feel free to send a pm.

• As far as I know the right sintax for ecmwhitelist statement is ecmwhitelist =093b@000000: B7,51 and its semplified form, being the ident default value 000000, ecmwhitelist = 093b:B7,51.

Being realistic, how can a whitelist be valid without a caid assigned value?

• how can you say that in these conditions the ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7,51 work ?
    Are you sure ?

I meant that the only chance to be effective is to be used "immediately" after the activation, otherwise the problem being already in the card will give no chances. Abour 09CD:B7,51 I read of a single *** channel with a lenght parameter of 51. Deleting the 51 would prevent the clearing of this channel (eurosport?).

• Official Post

Maseitexano, please understand i have only asked strike_gabriel to explian his comment. In no way am i agreeing with what has been said.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!