SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,920 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• thay carnt pair the Thompson box so that's why the 5 channels have gone.any box that has not registered have lost the channels too.so sly have just disabled them channels on any box that thay have not got on there system.

• thay carnt pair the Thompson box so that's why the 5 channels have gone.any box that has not registered have lost the channels too.so sly have just disabled them channels on any box that thay have not got on there system.

Its nothing to do with what boxes are not on slys database...they have changed the way these channels communicate with any official receiver and 3rd party software like oscam for instance does not understand it because their new pairing method is unknown.

• Read on another forum that Primifila on 13e has also been stopped from CS.

This is a new development because the HD variant went with all the other *** Italia channels but the SD was still clearing. Have sly found a way to switch of SD too?

• this has happened to every card whether paired with a thompson or *** hd or ***hd+.......5 hd channels have been paired with the new pairing system....
    it will be interesting to see what happens next...........card will only clear them 5hd channels in its own box....it is the END....it will eventually go like foxtell in australia
    they have all sd and hd blocked this 2 yrs and more......

• this has happened to every card whether paired with a thompson or *** hd or ***hd+.......5 hd channels have been paired with the new pairing system....
    it will be interesting to see what happens next...........card will only clear them 5hd channels in its own box....it is the END....it will eventually go like foxtell in australia
    they have all sd and hd blocked this 2 yrs and more......

in a Thompson box its say this is the wrong card for this box ring sly so thay don't clear in there own box

• in a Thompson box its say this is the wrong card for this box ring sly so thay don't clear in there own box

These 5 channels wont clear in a thomson because those boxes are not compatible with their latest firmware...end result the Thomson box does not understand the new pairing key so it thinks the card does not have the correct id !

• jesus mate get over your thomson box headache

you going nowhere with it other than the car boot lol

your card is from a Amstrad so it should be compatible with their latest firmware but you still don't have the 5 channels

• your card is from a Amstrad so it should be compatible with their latest firmware but you still don't have the 5 channels

I was just about to say that someone above mentioned another box wasnt working, there was also the claim that the pairing method was actually causing card readers to overheat.

Could be some more mileage yet, either way its an exciting time because I doubt the payservers and box makers are about to give up! I remember a few years ago there was also a rumour that someone had cracked the *** system and *** quickly paid them off to shut them up.

Hopefully ill pick up a Duo 2 for under £100 on fleabay as the cardsharing world collapses! lol
    Exciting times!

• it is compatiable

if i stick it in original box channels will clear yes

HD pairing done

what part do you not get lol

part I don't get is if you have registered your card on there web site thay ask for receiver id.then thay pair that card to that box.but you are still using it out side the proper box how?

• it is compatiable

if i stick it in original box channels will clear yes

HD pairing done

what part do you not get lol

Not being picky but you said "its not only those with thomson boxes thats lost the 5 HD channels "

This would seem to indicate you are saying your Amstrad isnt clearing these channels too, but its obvious now your Amstrad will clear these channels if you paired you card, thus then it is only the Thomson boxes that cant clear the 5 HD channels.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!