SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,441 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Watching this unfold is more entertaining than watching the dross *** care to pump through our airwaves I swear!
    Then again I don't watch sport, its the footie fans I feel sorry for as Mr Murdoch likes to squeeze them for everything their worth (£9.99 for a one day *** sports pass, really???).

I do find it interesting though how some people find ways to get around the sophisticated encryption systems these big companies employ, although I have only been paying attention the last few days!

• also noticed that my bill was paid as normal this month on around the 25th and my entitlements have yet to be updated this time round and are still shown as
    2014-06-02
    Still have all tiers showing in Oscam on my card as well nothing changed there while these channels have black screened.

I would not worry about that right now they will update

• I hope you are right Stevejo, my entitlements are expiring on the 13-05-2014 and they are not updating, what will happen if they expire and i dont get an update?

yours should have updated by now this isnt the thread for this pm me what your setup is and what box your card is paired to and we can take it from there or start a support thread

• More positive news today its out if people look for it don't want to post it on site has we all know that u know who is monitoring forums why help them as the jam said going under ground .its the way forward no more eBay sellers

• More positive news today its out if people look for it don't want to post it on site has we all know that u know who is monitoring forums why help them as the jam said going under ground .its the way forward no more eBay sellers

Get real its out what ?Slavering about nothing here there is no fix its out look for it get a grip there is always one

If this positive news is being kept off the net (as u say) then how exactly do you expect people to look for it? If indeed you did find the story on the net, then post it as its no secret.. And if it was (as you also say) underground then we would have to assume that someone trusted you with info and you then posted it on open forum:laugh:

Either way, this seems a pretty hollow story from the scraps you have been feeding us.. Please feel free to expand on it..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• if man has made it, im sure man can crack it....just how and when is the question...could take days, weeks, months or maybe years but if they did it once, its a matter of time before they do it again

if hackers can hack into government computers or american secret service im sure they can hack *** lol

• What is a professional card sharer, is it a payserver?

Off topic but Good point, you don't often see "professional" & "sharer" in the same sentence in this hobby. Lol, very funny contradiction of terms..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!