SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,603 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• special version of oscam needed i believe...non public...work same as N*** 13E .Some people have also mentioned cachexx

Sorry mate but this is the sort of thing being posted in chat boxes all over the net but it would seem mostly from people who really have no idea how it all works
    Lets hope so but I would say Oscam devs would be in the know about it and at present there not as far as they let on.

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• special version of oscam needed i believe...non public...work same as N*** 13E .Some people have also mentioned cachexx

No doubt there will be a special version of some cam needed as none of them work now :laugh:

Also, Cache-EX is only an exchange of ecms so it is no use what so ever in this situation as there are no real ecm's being sent to Cache-EX.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• To help clariy some of the points raised re sly italia professional c/s etc.
    there was a post made here yesterday casting hope on the hd situation, all these remarks have eminated
    from the thread this post came from,basically that sly italia had been compromised, that 'professional c/s
    had compiled their own version of cam to enable channels to clear, I didn't link thread for fear of breaking rules, but when you see the name of original poster, on the paste , the forum will be easily found, so you can read full content & in context, personally I'm sceptical

Edited once, last by samsid ().

• This is not true, successful dumps and extraction of boxkeys and rsa keys has been possible since 2009

Yes via stb! nothing via the smart card which i was relating to with my post.

What is strange is that its still only the 5 channels at the moment.

Why havent they switched off more yet?

Not strange really if you take a minute and think about it...a possible theory is that nds do not want to put too much pressure on slys call centers and their service engineers with inundated arrangements to swap out whatever incompatible boxes that are still out there..it could also be the way their system works or it could be a case of lets leave the important sh_it like sports and kids until we swap out enough complaints then whack the important sheet.

While i am here i have seen the usual rumor mill build up of its mpeg change crap...bollocks..if that was the case the developers of linux compatible boxes would have released something..if you stick your card in rqcs you will see it complains that you have a wrong boxkey...in other words it does not have a clue how to read your card due to the new hw pairing key!

MK

• Not sure who might be able to help here. Got hold of the latest firmwre for an Amstrad DRX-595 (4F-70-r48), been looking through some of the binary files in the root fs. I've found references in the NDS files to an ECM Corruptor and a system device called Secondary Scrambling. Anyone got some knowledge of memory extraction?

• Not sure who might be able to help here. Got hold of the latest firmwre for an Amstrad DRX-595 (4F-70-r48), been looking through some of the binary files in the root fs. I've found references in the NDS files to an ECM Corruptor and a system device called Secondary Scrambling. Anyone got some knowledge of memory extraction?

May be useful to post this on the oscam streamboard mate as well for someone to peak at

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• Sorry if this sounds dumb but is this loss of channels only for those card sharing? I'm only using my own Sly subscription card in my VU+ Duo 2 box. The card is paired with my Thompson box that had component outputs on it.

Sorry if this sounds dumb but is this loss of channels only for those card sharing? I'm only using my own Sly subscription card in my VU+ Duo 2 box. The card is paired with my Thompson box that had component outputs on it.

I'm sure you can answer this question yourself m8, can you clear any of the channels in post #2 on your VU+ Duo2

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I'm sure you can answer this question yourself m8, can you clear any of the channels in post #2 on your VU+ Duo2

No. I'm a bit worried now. That was posted several days ago and the channels are still down. The SD channels are still fine. How do you think Sly are able to block the HD channels as I thought pairing the card with the Thompson box would prevent Sly blocking the channels? Any idea why the SD channels are fine?

• No. I'm a bit worried now. That was posted several days ago and the channels are still down. The SD channels are still fine. How do you think Sly are able to block the HD channels as I thought pairing the card with the Thompson box would prevent Sly blocking the channels? Any idea why the SD channels are fine?

The software has been updated to enable the newer boxes to bock HD sharing and since thomson cannot have the nerwe software they cannnot clear hD

• So am I correct in saying that people actually using the old Thompson boxes (instead of an Enigma box) can no longer view HD channels? Unbelievable that Sly would force people to buy new boxes.

Why's it called sharing? I'm not sharing my card, it's either in my Vu+ Duo 2 or in my Thompson box, I'm not sharing the card with anyone.

So is there no possibility that the clever oscam folk or whoever, can get the HD channels to work in future?

Will Freesat HD channels still work on Enigma boxes?

• that's not the case i lost all premium channel sd & hd& card was paired to Thompson box one of the questions they ask was receivers id

• So think about this .....
    What happens when all customers boxes have been upgraded and they have all the hd channels blocked on cs

My guess is once everyone has a hd compatible box they will standardise hd and drop All SD channels that are available in HD
    There won't be much left then !

• They're still making too much money from the extra HD subscriptions to standardise them. The sd channels will be broadcast for a while yet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!