SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,864 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Official Post

Taken from elsewhere, hope member dont mind the copy n paste....

on streamboard also this was posted on a development on timeline
    #3734 closed defect (wontfix)
    0963 card doesn't clear some HD channels - new card pairing method
    Issue Description
    Details from live log: "2014/05/04 19:10:35 r [***********] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed".

ECM is 100% subscribed, works fine in offical receiver. Looking through the latest firmware for an Amstrad DRX595 it shows that a new ECM Corruptor and/or Secondary Scrambling system has been put in place. Possibly means that a different pairing method is now in use for certain ECM's on 0963 cards.

When the issue occurs
    All the time on "0963&000000/FFFF/0F1A" plus other HD services

How the issue is reproducable ¶
    Zap to an affected service, ECM is not received from card.
    Can provide a list of affected services.

Can also provide the lastest firmware update for an official receiver if needed.

Resolution set to wontfix
    Status changed from new to closed

This is not a hacking forum, they are reading here as well!

• Resolution set to wontfix

That says it all really, people should have known their support would die when bowman and co showed no interest in helping to create a cw swap for csp when many asked for help both in public and in private, it was a straight refusal as well.

It smells like CCcam/mgcamd development being stopped all over again, money talks !

• hi people y do people get pissed when tings go wrong everybody knew this was coming just enjoy what u have left hd channels go but sd stay for a while so stop having fits and enjoy what you have end of the day everytink comes to an end but there is always somtink new out there which will come out coz cs is to big to stop so chill enjoy we c what happens

• That says it all really, people should have known their support would die when bowman and co showed no interest in helping to create a cw swap for csp when many asked for help both in public and in private, it was a straight refusal as well.

It smells like CCcam/mgcamd development being stopped all over again, money talks !

the swap was 1st released within oscam, bowman refused as you say, hmm wonder why, then someone got the oscam swap and implimented it into csp and exploited the payservers he rubbed shoulders with, tried to obfuscate it, but fell flat there and the swap was made public.......

there will be a release for the uk stuff but wont be straight away "why?"

the big wigs will want to make there ££££££s back, theyll then fall out with each other over the ££££££s and split up, someone else will have the files or whatever but need someone else to help him get setup, then from there onwards itll fall flat on its face and get leaked.....ALWAYS DOES.

there always will be hackers that hack hackers

• well said mate long live cs payservers can kiss my ass

• I have played with satellite for over 20 years, I watch with bemusement, ***'s efforts to kill off the illegial card servers at a cost of millions, I'm legal, pay for my cards just have difficulty with slotting a *** box into a wall mounted flatscreen, all my thomson boxes are mine, many new, and I prefer the picture on my other TV's from the component output anyway. I dont want a new box with strings, I'm very happy with my Thomsons, do everthing I want. CS'ers cannot operate without access to the Internet, does not matter how clever you try to be with VPN's, at a ISP somewhere the trail will emerge, an EU 'Cease and Desist' to an ISP giving the IP and Port of the CS exit will result in the Criminals being quickly shut down , no low-life is bigger than a company. ISP's Europe wide rely on Goverment Licences to remain in business, any evidence of criminality = no licence, conectivity is not somthing you buy at the corner shop, the transit internet is in the hands of very few. All this money spent chasing shadows instead of creating a C+ option. Where am I in all this, I own my ISP business with its own duct and fibre in the ground, connecting all my datacentres and interconnecting to other peering points in 5 countries. My people get a 'Cease and Desist', we investigate where the IP went on that date and time, 'speed is essentual as the records are normally only kept for a few days but the big CS crooks dont operate from an ADSL, easy peasey. A push off a key and that crook is gone, Ahh, you say, they will only move to a country with less 'easier' control, will not do much good as we transit suppliers keep an active 'black list' that blocks access to that exit point. Biggest 'Lie' of the 21st century is that the internet is some sort of 'wild west', it is only a web of inter connected routers with equipment hung of spurs, be any IP device like a camera or an illegal card server. It is the most highly controlled and monitord 'uncontrolled' place in the world. Its size is its only protection, but identification by a unique ip address make it a very exposed place to be. I'm still annoyed that I have lost 5 HD channes on my Thomson boxes with paid for cards. *** want to persist with the two stage 'box key' fine, jus give us a box that has component outlets or even better, a C+ option with an Lan connection to allow location to be controlled. Old technology relying on dial up modems and CLI are easily, with effort and money, are circumventable, IPs are not, they can be 'cloaked' but can be traced none-the -less. Didnt say, I used to install, test and program public main telephone exchanges, System X, SPC Xbar etc have all been superseaded but legacy things like CLI have become much cheaper to alter. Exactly the same principal, trace to the exit/entry point and with co-op from the 'telco' or ISP or Network Transit Provider find the thief.
    Enough

• I have played with satellite for over 20 years, I watch with bemusement, ***'s efforts to kill off the illegial card servers at a cost of millions, I'm legal, pay for my cards just have difficulty with slotting a *** box into a wall mounted flatscreen, all my thomson boxes are mine, many new, and I prefer the picture on my other TV's from the component output anyway. I dont want a new box with strings, I'm very happy with my Thomsons, do everthing I want. CS'ers cannot operate without access to the Internet, does not matter how clever you try to be with VPN's, at a ISP somewhere the trail will emerge, an EU 'Cease and Desist' to an ISP giving the IP and Port of the CS exit will result in the Criminals being quickly shut down , no low-life is bigger than a company. ISP's Europe wide rely on Goverment Licences to remain in business, any evidence of criminality = no licence, conectivity is not somthing you buy at the corner shop, the transit internet is in the hands of very few. All this money spent chasing shadows instead of creating a C+ option. Where am I in all this, I own my ISP business with its own duct and fibre in the ground, connecting all my datacentres and interconnecting to other peering points in 5 countries. My people get a 'Cease and Desist', we investigate where the IP went on that date and time, 'speed is essentual as the records are normally only kept for a few days but the big CS crooks dont operate from an ADSL, easy peasey. A push off a key and that crook is gone, Ahh, you say, they will only move to a country with less 'easier' control, will not do much good as we transit suppliers keep an active 'black list' that blocks access to that exit point. Biggest 'Lie' of the 21st century is that the internet is some sort of 'wild west', it is only a web of inter connected routers with equipment hung of spurs, be any IP device like a camera or an illegal card server. It is the most highly controlled and monitord 'uncontrolled' place in the world. Its size is its only protection, but identification by a unique ip address make it a very exposed place to be. I'm still annoyed that I have lost 5 HD channes on my Thomson boxes with paid for cards. *** want to persist with the two stage 'box key' fine, jus give us a box that has component outlets or even better, a C+ option with an Lan connection to allow location to be controlled. Old technology relying on dial up modems and CLI are easily, with effort and money, are circumventable, IPs are not, they can be 'cloaked' but can be traced none-the -less. Didnt say, I used to install, test and program public main telephone exchanges, System X, SPC Xbar etc have all been superseaded but legacy things like CLI have become much cheaper to alter. Exactly the same principal, trace to the exit/entry point and with co-op from the 'telco' or ISP or Network Transit Provider find the thief.
    Enough

Sorry but you lost me!

have you ever heard of paragraphs. and from what I can understand of your post is thst you use thomson boxes with *** cards and your having a laugh at *** and those who cs through the internet.

If that is true, why are you here?

Edited once, last by neolxs ().

• Finding it hard to find a full explanation through the 31 pages. have they stopped HD channels being shared through 3rd parties? how are they doing this for HD and not for SD as well? is it because they are updating the software on the *** HD boxes but they cannot do this on all the SD boxes because of the work involved in updating all these?

• Finding it hard to find a full explanation through the 31 pages. have they stopped HD channels being shared through 3rd parties? how are they doing this for HD and not for SD as well? is it because they are updating the software on the *** HD boxes but they cannot do this on all the SD boxes because of the work involved in updating all these?

Oh your talking now funny that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!