SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,611 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• oscam devs was the "1st" to fix the swap, well blueven, csp dev/s was stuff you lot if you cant do a simple task dont use csp, so someone come along and seen the £££ signs to exploit people, iv said it before the same will happen, but not until they have made tens of 1000s of pounds from it, and it get leaked etc, or someone comes along and un do there work, always happens......look at csp swap for instance :)

• Hi lads,

Can anyone confirm this for me please.

I popped my new paired sly card into the Duo today, and I noticed that all the channels were clearing except HD and premium.

Is this the norm? I Understood all channels were paired, but in my case it appears the basic package is still open.

• The basic package was never paired to the box, hell you can even hotswap the sly card from one sly box to another and the basic channels will clear i.e. if you had a box at home and one in you mobile home by the sea.

• oscam devs was the "1st" to fix the swap, well blueven, csp dev/s was stuff you lot if you cant do a simple task dont use csp, so someone come along and seen the £££ signs to exploit people, iv said it before the same will happen, but not until they have made tens of 1000s of pounds from it, and it get leaked etc, or someone comes along and un do there work, always happens......look at csp swap for instance :)

No one will fix this without inside information you cant reverse engineer what you dont know the mechanics of

• I didn't expect you to give up so easily lol

I agree with some of your points but I still believe some are either afraid or have been paid off to stay away.

No one will be paid off thats for sure, if anything they have been warned to steer clear but again i doubt it.

believe me there are people out there on with cracking it as its set to make themselves a LARGE FORTUNE, i can almost gaurnetee, that a "payserver" will be the 1st to come out with "the fix" and some software to encrypt it to sell it on possible stored within his own protected servers, just like these csp panels you see around.

The possible easy part is getting a fix working, the hardest part will be for them to secure it so it wont become open source released.......

But whatever has been made/coded can always be decoded, maybe not rite away but give it time........just my 2p's worth

• Just give it time, someone will crack it, Sony tried the same ****e with the PS3, the said the new firmware was unhackable and then the fireware after that, like a red rag to a bull, it was hacked soon after.
    As you said pay servers will crack it 1st, because when there is money involved(lots of money) .....everyone can be bought !!! Just hold tight and enjoy the SD

• I predict poor old vermin media will suffer a big drop in subscribers once sly goes black, cable servers are now popping up all over the place

• I predict poor old vermin media will suffer a big drop in subscribers once sly goes black, cable servers are now popping up all over the place now

I would think so as people getting it from pay servers are not the ones to have subs. They may actually see an increase with demand for new cards.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Can we have a cable section admins ? thx

why have a cable section here?? payservers started off the cable share, "again why"??? cause theres money to be made, then what will happen is everyone will just start calling the payservers scum for spoiling your/s adopted "new" cs cable hobby

Sly sports 4 HD (0FA4) Still clearing 11719H
    Enjoy it while it lasts :laugh:

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!