SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,339 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Sly sports 4 HD (0FA4) Still clearing 11719H
    Enjoy it while it lasts :laugh:

Cheers mate, I knew it wasn't part of the black out just yet. I scanned 28.2 yesterday and tried ss4 but didn't pick it up on this frequency, quick scan just now and its found it.

11719 is *** sports 1 not 4

Correct, I had a quick scan & it came up as SS4 & cleared, never checked the actual Channel, just assumes Sly would have them named correctly :laugh:

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

u think they would still be missing if there was a workaround?

Of course they would be still missing if there was a workaround!
    Nobody in their right minds are going to put in all this hard work, long hours & expertise to go public with a workaround/patch on Day Zero..
    (Not even half the HD Channels are gone yet)
    If there was a solution to this issue, I would not expect to hear a whisper of it for at least 6 months.
    if word did get out, they would be jeopardising everything they had done..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• respectfully disagree, if there was a fix line providers would be all over it as its a chance for them to make more money by selling new lines, using some crappy story about how its all incompatible with their old lines.

when did the HD channels go on SLY IT? were still waiting on a fix for that.

• There is a workaround to this but as someone said it wont be released until all HD channels have gone and only then money will be made by the implementers before eventually going public

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

• soemone found this which is very interesting:

The last batch of customer HD channels to make the switch will be on Thursday 26th June if all goes to plan which it looks as though it is doing. There's 5 other batches before then though.

The switchover actually started on the 1st April but it was just *** Insider that made the switch.

This guy was prompted to reveal his source.

His response:

On whether SD channels will also be "paired":

• All gone so far

Sly Arts 1 HD
    Sly Arts 2 HD
    National Geographic UK HD
    History HD
    Crime HD
    Nat Geo Wild HD
    Sly living HD
    Sly Atlantic HD
    Sly 1 HD
    Sly Premier HD
    Sly Sci Fi / Horror HD
    Sly Disney HD
    Sly Family HD
    Sly Showcase HD
    Sly Drama HD
    Sly Thriller HD
    Sly Greats HD
    Sly Select HD
    Sly Action HD
    Sly Comedy HD
    Sly Sports 1 (PUB) HD
    Sly Sports 3 (PUB) HD
    Sly Sports 4 HD
    Sly Sports News HD
    Sly Sports 3 HD

• ITV Encore HD should also be added to the list

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!