OnDemand With 4OD Fix For PLi Based Images

There are 88 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,856 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi

Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem. When trying to use the itvplayer I receive the message '' Could Not Retrieve A Playable Stream ''

Regards

Wizard

• Can anyone help me. Ive got it installed and everything works on openpli 4.0 apart from 4od? I select 4od and all i get is Search and Back options available and no listings for available shows???

• Hi All

I'm wondering if someone could help me with this. I noticed this morning that 4OD wasn't working, so I decided to do a software update. Unfortunately as well as 4OD not working I can't get any of the other services to work. As luck would have it, I did have a backup (Openpli 4) to re-install. Its working again except for 4OD. My backup is a couple of months old & I would like to update it, but how can I do this without screwing up Ondemand ?

Regards

Wizard

• Did you read the last few comments?

• Hello
    DIGI

Thanks for the ipk's info on how to load :)
    Im having problems when trying to load the plugin, This is the message i get when i go into my plugins:

some plugins are not available:
    Extensions/OnDemand (/usr/lib/libxml2.so.2:
    version 'LIBXML2_2.9.0' not found (required buy
    /sur/lib/python2.7/site-packages/lxml/etree.so))

Iv ran all telnet command's even the:
    opkg install python-compression
    opkg install libxslt

When i run the command for the ipk it say's it has been installed successfully?
    Where im i going wrong?
    Is There something i need to load to make it run?
    Thanks in advance for any help :)

• thankyou I have read through the post have ondemand working,only problem is I can watch a stream for about 5 mins then it just stops back to menu.do u think im doing something wrong ?

• Official Post

thankyou I have read through the post have ondemand working,only problem is I can watch a stream for about 5 mins then it just stops back to menu.do u think im doing something wrong ?

If you have it installed, there isn`t much else you can configure to get it working better, other than setting the preferred stream quality (menu button).

Other factors need to be considered, your internet speed and whether the receiver has enough ram to handle the plugin. Which receiver are you using ? Have you checked the ram usage while running the plugin ?

• Hi Guys

I've noticed over the last couple of days that BBC iPlayer isn't working on my Solo2 with the above plugin. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me. Last weekend my Broadband was supercharged to 50mb + not sure if this has effected it.

Regards

Wizard

• Official Post

Have a look here buddy => ondemand - No episodes found iplayer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!