Amiko Alien 3 Android

There are 216 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 58,887 times. The last Post () by aidyc1970.

• I have 2 readers to read data from 2 remote card servers (newcamd, OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build rtest).
    For the first server, reader is working partially fine. I have issues with 8 HD channels (from 30). After switching to this channel, signal level jumps few times, receiver starts Conax app, closes it and channel is decoded by Oscam :) But after this Oscam reads keys for this channel only (regardless another channel is switched) until Oscam restarted. Priority and Ignore list is defined for all these channels in dvbapi in format caid:provider:srvid. I tried many different options in config files, conf, dvbapi, server, user etc.
    For second card server few seconds after connection reader is disconnected, status is Unknown. Log entry "wcamd] disconnected: reason receive error1". After reading each key disconnection happens again. I tried different remote server to decode this channel on the same satellite and it worked fine. So looks like something is different on remote card server.

But on the same time everything works perfect on my second receiver GM990 Spark 1 and mgcamd without any errors for the same 2 servers I mentioned above.

Hope things will change after Galaxy In****tions (GI) Spark 2 is released for Russian market.

Edited 4 times, last by jsonline ().

• I have got good news as well. I look for a free server on the internet, and introduced to the emu via webIf. Now works fine no problem at all. What pecualiar because the old lines workinf fine in other boxes, except A3. Anyway at less I m more happy with the box., hoping there will be more updates for OScam in a short future.

• I have got good news as well. I look for a free server on the internet, and introduced to the emu via webIf. Now works fine no problem at all. What pecualiar because the old lines workinf fine in other boxes, except A3. Anyway at less I m more happy with the box., hoping there will be more updates for OScam in a short future.

Good result. What package (Caid) is it working on ?

• Just been told it could be just an issue with newcamd. Dont know if that is true or not as i cannot use cccam to be able to confirm as my nline only supports newcamd.
    Could anybody on 28.2 try their line with cccam and confirm? Also, when i switch to movies or sports channels mcas starts running and the channels scramble, i then have to go into the menu stop mcas and restart oscam to get the channels to clear.

• Thanks. I'm looking for 28,2. You running MCAS at same time or Oscam on its own.

Cheers

Well I installed Mcas and oscam. I think both works at the same time, but Mcas I don´t know how to manage or install a keydata. So a bit unuseful for me.. If somebody could explain how it works and wheere to get any keydata via pm, would be great

• Just been told it could be just an issue with newcamd. Dont know if that is true or not as i cannot use cccam to be able to confirm as my nline only supports newcamd.
    Could anybody on 28.2 try their line with cccam and confirm? Also, when i switch to movies or sports channels mcas starts running and the channels scramble, i then have to go into the menu stop mcas and restart oscam to get the channels to clear.

Tried on newcamd and cccam and cannot clear on either. Did you have to edit any of oscam files for it to work . Like dvbapi or oscam.srvid. I cannot open anything on 28,2 ....

• Well I installed Mcas and oscam. I think both works at the same time, but Mcas I don´t know how to manage or install a keydata. So a bit unuseful for me.. If somebody could explain how it works and wheere to get any keydata via pm, would be great

Thanks for that but shouldn't really need MCAS would have thought ???? But stand to be corrected.

• Also, when i switch to movies or sports channels mcas starts running and the channels scramble, i then have to go into the menu stop mcas and restart oscam to get the channels to clear.

This issue look the same as I described. But I do not have MCAS installed, therefore Conax app is started instead of MCas.
    First server caid 0500, second 093E.

• Tried on newcamd and cccam and cannot clear on either. Did you have to edit any of oscam files for it to work . Like dvbapi or oscam.srvid. I cannot open anything on 28,2 ....

I didnt do anything to it to be honest. I just downloaded and installed the oscam apk from the lavatronics downloads page. Although when i first installed oscam it did not work at all.
    It only started working albeit with the aforementioned issues after i performed a reset via the settings>system menu and then reinstalled oscam.
    Try the reset if you havent already it may resolve some of your issues?

Also,this could be entirely coincidental but when i setup my box the first time i activated wifi.
    After the reset when i ran setup again i opted to use lan.

• I didnt do anything to it to be honest. I just downloaded and installed the oscam apk from the lavatronics downloads page. Although when i first installed oscam it did not work at all.
    It only started working albeit with the aforementioned issues after i performed a reset via the settings>system menu and then reinstalled oscam.

Also,this could be entirely coincidental but when i setup my box the first time i activated wifi.

Thanks for this will attempt reset and try it later. I am using LAN option also.
    Will report back.

thanks

• Today found different build of Oscam with gscam support for A3 (11-Aug-2014 version). After clean install (remove previous, install new) 8 HD channel issue is solved on the first server 0500.
    Second server 093E, the same issue: disconnects after each key with log lines "wcamd] disconnected: reason receive error1 on closed to remote server , rs 0" (mgacamd on spark 1 connects and decodes without any issues).

• I didnt do anything to it to be honest. I just downloaded and installed the oscam apk from the lavatronics downloads page. Although when i first installed oscam it did not work at all.

Tried all of above a couple of times. Palin and simple no joy on 28,2 - nothing opened. Threw up lots of different errors. Not even consistent in errors.....
    So bottom line its not even poorly compiled its a very poor beta that was never tested. So will wait for complete version to be released.....:39_002:

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!