Amiko Alien 3 Android

There are 216 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 58,795 times. The last Post () by aidyc1970.

• I'm running the latest version from the online updates- version 2.0.70
    It supports Rytec xml - which I've not tried- but I have been using the Opentv provider (for 28.2e) and it's been working great.

• I'm running the latest version from the online updates- version 2.0.70
    It supports Rytec xml - which I've not tried- but I have been using the Opentv provider (for 28.2e) and it's been working great.

Are you installing a XML file anywhere to get it to work? Only used CrossEPG Downloader on E2 before so struggling to work out how to use this.

• Are you installing a XML file anywhere to get it to work? Only used CrossEPG Downloader on E2 before so struggling to work out how to use this.

Just open crossepg, on the main page hit the menu button and set it to store on the root of your HDD, then on the openTV, tab select the ***uk_astra2_28.2e option then hit the red button to download.
    got mine set to download auto at 1am every night and it's been working flawlessly.

• Strange.Have you tried leaving it on a channel you're having an issue with for a few minutes?
    Leave it on the channel for a few minutes and keep checking the epg see if it populates?

• Just open crossepg, on the main page hit the menu button and set it to store on the root of your HDD, then on the openTV, tab select the ***uk_astra2_28.2e option then hit the red button to download.
    got mine set to download auto at 1am every night and it's been working flawlessly.

Nope nothing there on mine, open TV is just blank nothing there to select. Weird.

• can some one advice me on this.

I have a wetek and my intention actually was to use android combined with tv but the wetek has many os but none works the way I want it. I am considering getting this to replace the wetek. I just want some thing that works smooth without glitches and an android system that plays almost video smoothly from video apps. HDTV should be smooth too. I think I like the UI, It blends with android well which is what wetek play is lacking. I'm just tired of testing all thos buggy OS. Don't get me wrong, wetek play is a great box but I want to stop fiddling with this and just use for the purpose I bought if for.

So, my questions are:
    1. Can I connect a SSD 250 GB to it?
    2. Does the box run hot?
    3. What glitches are present now?
    4. Does Kodi 15 run stable on it?
    5. Is it possible to use other Launchers? - not important though.
    6. Are the lights very bright in the dark? Wetek play is too bright, I had to tape it.
    7. Does recording work well?
    8. Is there any hope of booting from SD card - openElec, OpenATV in future? - Also not very important as long as the official os work smoothly.
    9. Is it noisy? does it have a fan? - If it has then, that does it, I wont border to get one.
    10. Can I stream from the box to my PC and Tablet like Enigma or openElec?

I would appreciate your help to decide, I going nuts with many unfinished OS for wetek play.

• Don't bother to answer the questions I posted directly above. I got myself one and its working fine. Very satisfied with it, even got a very good deal for far less than its worth.

• buon giorno io non parlo inglese ho letto tutti i commenti aiutandomi con google traduttore.
    ho comprato amiko 3 ho installato oscam poi con il programma da cccam a oscam ho trasformato la mia cline che ho inserito tramite ftp in oscam server config,
    scaricato wannibal setting il ricevitore ha una funzione che ti trasforma il setting in automatico quindi nei programmi trovo la lista canali come se fosse un enigma 2 vado su topitalia e guardo tutti i canali di sky italia perfettamente senza blocchi e frizzer sono 2 mesi che l'ho uso ed e perfetto

• Help . I can't seem get my sly to clear on a3 . Have put in oscam apk and entered my line details in the correct order . Line working as checked with another amiko box . Have all channels etc . Seems like I'm missing doing something to get channels to clear . Any ideas greatly appreciated. Cheers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!