Amiko Alien 3 Android

There are 216 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 58,957 times. The last Post () by aidyc1970.

• The only solutions was to reset the box. I thought maybe could be while oscam is working, but I uninstall the app and it was going on the same.
    So I don't know if it a bug or what

Just post this on www.spark-multimedia.com forum (as I understood this is official support) and describe steps to reproduce issue so forum admins will raise ticket to dev team.

• The Arm processor in this machine is not DVB specified so all the audio issues are being fixed via the software?
    This is never going to totally cure these problems and it over loads the processor which crashes after a few hours of use.
    I would recommend avoiding this model if you want to really use the Satellite reception side of it.
    This has been a long awaited machine but time has overtaken the hardware.
    Better wait for the next model with the upgraded processor.

• New firmware available:

rollback [google play compatible] issue because worry about this modification may cause system unstable.

fix bug: cannot find channel if search by Russia characters
    fix bug: fix auto diseqc problems (include 23.5E)
    fix bug: can not switch to first channel after fast scan
    fix bug: lost all channels after fast scan
    fix bug: cannot recognize some special USB stick
    fix bug: can not go to channel list when streaming live signal to spark2 player
    fix bug: can not save position after move app

add function: add voice language in system language menu
    add function: add satellite group under radio category
    add function: add HD group in channel list
    add function: display color key prompt in information bar
    add function: change some string translation
    add function: enable LCN in default for fast scan
    add function: improve accuracy of channel search result of speech
    add function: doesn't display overdue epg information

http://cdnupgrade.sparkonline.tv/spa...2014-09-18.zip

• Had this box for a few days. Great box except that I get constant glitches when running Oscam. No glitching when using same setup on Alien 2 E2 or Evo Xfinity so not a server issue. Anyone else having the same issues with one of these as I appreciate that it could be a firmware issue with it being so new bit also it could be the box is faulty.

same problem for me! How could we do?

• it's one more option. I must say on the a3 is too slow and the image jump a lot.

This is only beta version anyway, after 1year will check :) Seems like video hardware acceleration is not enabled in this app for A3, therefore picture just hangs each 2-3 seconds ...

• You mean the acceleration is not enable in the app or in the A3.
    Because if it works more or less fine in other devices the problem could be A3, that don't use all the power of the microproccesors

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5

• I mean hardware acceleration is not used in app. For example in VLC or MX Player hardware acceleration is used and shouldn't be issue playing very heavy files in full hd.

• Hi,

Just wondering how you are now all getting on with your Amiko A3 boxes - i have been thinking over the last week whether or not to buy one. Want a single tuner sat receiver with ability for more. Was looking at the Vu+ solo also which is obviously a better sat receiver but with things moving on with IPTV, and boxes running android with ability to load addons such as XBMC i kind of wanted a little more than just a sat receiver. However first and foremost the sat receiver is most important and want to be able to use newcamd on box so just wondering if the issues subsided with the release of new firmware etc.?

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!