Amiko Alien 3 Android

There are 216 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 58,492 times. The last Post () by aidyc1970.

• Now that is a nice looking box. Hopefully it will be a better receiver than the complete and utter car crash the Alien 2 was. Any news on if this receiver will be able to run Enigma or XMBC or will we be stuck with SPARK2 which looks mediocre at best.

My only concerns with what appears to be such a small box is overheating issues and how long its going to be before its cloned.

Nano

• After reading around other forums it does appear that this receiver will indeed run XMBC although it doesn't appear to support E2. Hopefully this box will deliver unlike its predecessor.

Lets face it, it took well over 18 months for E2 to become anywhere near stable on the old Alien2 and Spark never delivered what was advertised. On paper Spark looked a very good OS, but in reality it had a lot of flaws that were never fixed.

Hopefully Amiko have learned from this and have done a better job with Spark2 than they did with the original.

Nano

• This is a completely new direction. It's Spark ported to Android, being Android based opens many more doors than being dual boot Spark + Enigma. It's also a change of architecture from Sh4 to Arm which has great support

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• ive been playing with one for nearly a week, xbmc runs perfectly on it

ive used E2 for so long that it took a fair bit of getting used to, but, its a good bit of kit so far

• Hi I am really thinking on this box, as I want a Android system with the possibility to watch SatTv. The shop in my country where I use to buy all the stuff told me this box will show "the before" and the "after", because it is full of combinations about a multimedia box must be,.
    Comparing with other similar boxes is one of the greatest.
    Now my question is.
    I have a little network in my house serving to another room under cccam. Can I put exactly my line with the client, in the same format that ccam does or it must in different way, by oscam.
    I never used Oscam and no idea how it works.
    My other dude is if XBMC works fine in FULL HD, or plays with cuts.
    Basically I am going to use it to watch films series etc etc,,
    Other question this is the most important. Can receive the channels from the satellite 27,5W W I mean BBC package, because most of the boxes with the recently change they cannot receive by the SR or PTM the transponder fine. I know AMIKO have boxes that can receiveand tune this channel with the correspond medicine, Buy no idea about this box.
    Thank you in advance and sorry for my english.

• Had this box for a few days. Great box except that I get constant glitches when running Oscam. No glitching when using same setup on Alien 2 E2 or Evo Xfinity so not a server issue. Anyone else having the same issues with one of these as I appreciate that it could be a firmware issue with it being so new bit also it could be the box is faulty.

• Had this box for a few days. Great box except that I get constant glitches when running Oscam. No glitching when using same setup on Alien 2 E2 or Evo Xfinity so not a server issue. Anyone else having the same issues with one of these as I appreciate that it could be a firmware issue with it being so new bit also it could be the box is faulty.

Hi can you explain how and in which folder you can put a softcam. I never have had a android satbox and I have no idea what is the order for the folders.
    I dont know if this box has the power for low SR so int that way can receive the channels from BBC package on Satellite 27,5W.
    Thanks in advance

• Thanks for that Northern Monkey, i logged into them earlier on today with my trade account but couldn't see any reference to it at al. Does it go under any other name ?.

• Thanks for that Northern Monkey, i logged into them earlier on today with my trade account but couldn't see any reference to it at al. Does it go under any other name ?.

I saw it in the main page. Big advert. But it is out of stock

• Hi can you explain how and in which folder you can put a softcam. I never have had a android satbox and I have no idea what is the order for the folders.
    I dont know if this box has the power for low SR so int that way can receive the channels from BBC package on Satellite 27,5W.
    Thanks in advance

It's an Oscam APK for the A3 fella but as I mentioned its blotchy as hell in operation.

Downloads available in Lavatronics downloads section.

There's a big box add on the retail site. Red is coming back into stock this week black will be next month so looks like they aren't struggling to sell stock.

• It's an Oscam APK for the A3 fella but as I mentioned its blotchy as hell in operation.

Downloads available in Lavatronics downloads section.

Thank you again, but once I install the apk, there is a way for example to add a cccam line. I never used oscam it is totally new for me. I guess with putty ftp will be able to access the diferent folders into the box.

• Looks & sounds just like a normal android box with a sat tuner on the back to me. Nice case though. wood not pay wot there asking though. I have a Beelink android box with 2gig of ram & 16gig. I can play eny thing i wont on it, & xbmc on it. Apart from the sat side its just the same.:29_002:

• Thank you again, but once I install the apk, there is a way for example to add a cccam line. I never used oscam it is totally new for me. I guess with putty ftp will be able to access the diferent folders into the box.

Yes mate. Just move the menu at the top of the screen and add your details. Covers most formats from what I can see.

• Looks & sounds just like a normal android box with a sat tuner on the back to me. Nice case though. wood not pay wot there asking though. I have a Beelink android box with 2gig of ram & 16gig. I can play eny thing i wont on it, & xbmc on it. Apart from the sat side its just the same.:29_002:

The extra money is worth it just for the A3's remote. Best I've seen yet for anything Android or even XBMC and I've had a lot of different devices. Only issue I have with XBMC atm on the A3 currently is for some reason you can't select any other resolution than 720p

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!