Amiko Alien 3 Android

There are 216 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 58,868 times. The last Post () by aidyc1970.

• I sign into that looks the official support site, and exposed some of these bugs,
    One the biggest as well is the Oscam emu, althought I guess from the offical site they will not give support it.

• Has anyone got Oscam up and running. I have installed and Mcas both running connect to my server but seem to be problem with dvbapi.
    will post logs but can anyone confirm it connects and decodes sly uk.

Thanks

• I sign into that looks the official support site, and exposed some of these bugs,
    One the biggest as well is the Oscam emu, althought I guess from the offical site they will not give support it.

there is only one official site i know of and that lava

how can the only place in the uk not give support, oh i forgot its LAVA same as they dont support e2 on the alien as well,good luck in getting any where, i hope you do and problems are fixed by them

• there is only one official site i know of and that lava

how can the only place in the uk not give support, oh i forgot its LAVA same as they dont support e2 on the alien as well,good luck in getting any where, i hope you do and problems are fixed by them

Thanks Pauldb

I knew with any new box there would be few bugs but basic EMU.... But if find anything will post.

Cheers

• I am testing and asking in a few sites that supports Amiko A3. I have 2 lines format Cccam, I follow the steps that somebody told me but not work at all. I carry on saying this oscam for A3 is buggy at all. It should be easier than it is , to make a line work fine, as simple as I say. I edit the readers in other way via webserver, and same results. I think spark2 and android they are not good friends.
    Somebody said to make runnit faster, its better to activate at the end of "reader" screen in WebIf ... check "keep alive"
    also use in loadbalancer "fastest reader first.
    I did it but no open any channel.
    So I don´t know if i must smash the box with a hammer or what

• I agree with everything you say secaspider and ive being following your progress on other forums....id like to see a little video of it working because the guys over on S.P. have said that they have it running???
    Theres very little info to go off of and that oscam apk isnt much help.
    You could be changing the config to various different settings but its all luck at this stage.
    A more stable release of oscam has to be written....or a simple CCcam or MgCam,this box will be a big seller if the cams were right.
    Its a shame to let such a brilliant machine just die and remain a media player/streamer as its got huge potential.
    We'll keep digging and see.....the american sites will go ape**** at the mention of a cam so visiting fridfe fta is a no no:smokelots:
    Freck

• I did everything they said to me, in fact I could get the state on connected but not open any channel, so I am really frustrated. As you say, if they don´t improve the emus on this box it is cheapero to buy a multimedia box with android and sell it.
    Could be a big reference in the market, but maybe will be forgotten no far away, if the things dont change soon

• I am so grateful to all who have posted to this thread as after reading it I cancelled my order for one of these. If it can't CS reliably what is the point of having it? That is assuming CCcam has the same issues as Oscam.

• NO the problem is not a cccam written for android systems. Only Oscam, which is a poor slowly buggy app. I hope and wish somebody put the knowledgement to program a cccam emu for android. Then things will be totally different.
    And as you say Amiko should have a look at they selves because like you it is going to be a lot of potencial buyers saying not a this box!!
    Like me I spent 200€ in a 50% box

• NO the problem is not a cccam written for android systems. Only Oscam, which is a poor slowly buggy app. I hope and wish somebody put the knowledgement to program a cccam emu for android. Then things will be totally different.
    And as you say Amiko should have a look at they selves because like you it is going to be a lot of potencial buyers saying not a this box!!
    Like me I spent 200€ in a 50% box

Have you been in contact with the seller to see what there say

• Sellers dont encourage the use of emu's but can surely pass on vital info to the manufacturers.
    The sales will go swiftly downhill if something isnt developed....two of my friends have cancelled orders aswell.
    They'de be better off spending their money on an decent Minix and stream the tv from Ruya or other providers.
    I'm surprised that this hadnt been flagged by the beta testers unless they want all this negative hype to happen.
    My box is going back into its packaging for another day,Ive wasted enough time and effort on it.

• Problem is it is a stripped down version of oscam and missing lot of files. But agree should be tested and working emu.
    totally understand why people are cancelling orders.....:62:

• Obviously manufacturers cannot officially support Oscam but it the plug in works fine on Spark 1 models and that had to turn up from somewhere. Still bloody annoying that it hasn't been sorted yet because surely they are aware of the problem by now.

• To me one of my lines if I see the webserver say "connected" but don't receive anything at all.
    So in where is the problem?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5

• Yes connects to my server. Problem is with dvbapi and PMT files and pids missing. So however it was compiled it is missing system files so cannot decode.
    Will have to wait and see if they create a fix....

• Yes connects to my server. Problem is with dvbapi and PMT files and pids missing. So however it was compiled it is missing system files so cannot decode.
    Will have to wait and see if they create a fix....

Thank you mojodrone. The question is I don't understand how some users can say it runs fine if the emu needs some files that it hasn't.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5

• Thank you mojodrone. The question is I don't understand how some users can say it runs fine if the emu needs some files that it hasn't.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5

Anybody who says it runs fine is quite simply lying. Oscam runs on mine but is glitchy as hell. Glitches maybe every 10 seconds, random loss of audio etc.

• It may open certain packages but definitely nothing on 0963 unless someone else can confirm they have working. If so love to hear from them.
    But is nice box but an android box not a true cs sat box.....

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!