info decoder thomson

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,026 times. The last Post () by reziel84.

• hi
    can anyone explain me why in italy the "decoder thomson DSI DH310" was sold at 3000/3500 euro?
    what have of special this decoder? i can't understand....

• i ask the seller and he answer me:
    the THOMSON DSI-DH310 use to do a cs,but he need a "patch". he don't have a 999x and the HD channel work....
    some one can explain me?

• i ask the seller and he answer me:
    the THOMSON DSI-DH310 use to do a cs,but he need a "patch". he don't have a 999x and the HD channel work....
    some one can explain me?

Sounds like italian coders have somehow found a way past the security on this box making it possible to cs an italia card including HD and also without the dreaded card errore..

3000 euros is crazy tho and only people who run commercial servers would entertain that.

• Sounds like italian coders have somehow found a way past the security on this box making it possible to cs an italia card including HD and also without the dreaded card errore..

3000 euros is crazy tho and only people who run commercial servers would entertain that.

3000 euro isnt that much really if you think about it 1 sub shared with family and friends call it 4000 euro even only 10 of you 400 each on the first year then 100 each for the sub second year do the maths and most id say share with more than 10 mates

• Yes I found at least 3 on Italian eBay all marked patched and they have sold a lot of them

My Italian isn't great but I checked all Thomson dsi dh310 boxes on Italian ebay and none of them claimed to be patched.

• My Italian isn't great but I checked all Thomson dsi dh310 boxes on Italian ebay and none of them claimed to be patched.

A new auction has just appeared claiming to have a patch inside (no 999x errors and HD channels viewing).
    Starting price is really crazy ! (2.500 €)

• A new auction has just appeared claiming to have a patch inside (no 999x errors and HD channels viewing).
    Starting price is really crazy ! (2.500 €)

What kind of idiot puts something like that on ebay? He should have his ass kicked.

I'm sure *** Italia will be keeping an eye on this listing, if not bidding on it to see how they have "patched" the box. Flaming dickheads!

• Idiots for going public with it, sly will fix that loophole with a new fw once they know about it.

Depends how much its going to cost them sly uk has gone on for so long only because it boils down to costs not because they dont know, there is one big issue thats getting overlooked ,is *** going to pair to these boxes and for how long where as if you get the emu to to its job properly and emulate correctly you can be paired to any box number , there will be no blacklisting of boxes

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• How to patch it,where to find patch tutorial and files?

i dont think youll find a step by step tut, as if you read the whole thread youll see they are selling for 3k, until they sell one to the wrong person and then they hack the hacked will only then someone get a public release, and even then a total novice will struggle as youll need to remove the chip read it configure it and re solder it etc etc, <<< just a guess

• *** boxes are hacked, ST and Broadcom chips are useless for them ... they would need to replace all boxes with these chipsets to stop this... hard job for them.

TS

can you explain me very well? i don't understand....can we use this thomson for "something"?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!