Newbie question

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 348 times. The last Post () by gerinemo.

• Hello All
    Sorry to be such a noob but Ive just gotten an alien2+ to replace S** it came preconfigured with enigma2
    although i liked the image the box was unstable and randomly rebooted or green screened fairly regularly
    I decided the best thing to do was to default it back to spark which seems a lot more stable however it also did an update when connected to the internet ( or maybe I did the update )
    Now im fairly sure that when I first went to spark there was an app for youtube in the portal which worked ok but after the update this seems to be gone
    what I would like to know is
    1 Was I dreaming was there a youtube app in spark ( or was it in enigma 2 )
    2 can I download it from somewhere for spark
    Many thanks and sorry that my first post is a question
    Cheers

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!