MAG250 where and what

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,865 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I have bought another MAG250, the first one included a packet that suited my needs and I do not change any thing on it, the second one I bought was to learn about the box that has great potential and it seems that no one knows very much about it, questions are asked but answers are seldom if never answered, in one of the posts a "sniffer" was mentioned, OK, what is it ,what does it do and where do you get it from? "Stalker" is mentioned, what does it do, where is it, how do I load it or do I have it installed, going to the Imfomir web site and looking through the Q&A I am baffled by the programming jargon as I am not a programer, entering BIOS is easy and items can be changed, but what happens if you change something and the box locks. there are many Russian YouTube videos about the box and give plenty of info about it, but I only understand English. the manual that came with the box is a joke as it only tells you what the connection are for, is there any one out there in the forum that can explain the workings of the MAG250 and how to's in a language that every can understand.

• dont know what a sniffer is but i think stalker is the software that u need if you were going to setup your own streaming server which u will not need if u are just planning on to watch footie and movies on .u need a service to connect to to set it up u go in to the the setup portal menu via the remote

• yes stalker is the software that runs server.and me too not sure what a sniffer is.i bought one in while on hol spain last year with all sports channels on it and has never let me down i have never heard anyone slate it in any forums very reliable box,i think it would be a nightmare to set up a server as you would need massive upload speed and 1 receiver per channel you want to show on it

• hi, for iptv mag 250 is only ok with the supplier paye server .

nothing really free.??

but still pay server witch in the forum not allowed.

i think if you go in infomir web you can get basic ,info, or stalker web.

but still pay server witch in the forum not allowed.

This is correct... NO leechingpayserver support permitted on this site.
    read the rules before anyone goes and gets themselves a ban

• in the settings you can find "NTP server" this may have a connection with Linux, check out "pool.NPT.org" this maybe used for carrying paid for packets or other streams?

• This thread is now closed, there has already been mention of a pay portal and now we have "this maybe used for carrying paid for packets or other streams?".......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!