cccam backdoor service

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,251 times. The last Post () by master G.

• As I say ,this is not the first or ONLY mode of access and it certainly won?t be the last,,,
    I do think apart from the "reality" of it ,it is a nice WAKEUP call to all who are not confident enough to make a simple but effective "passwd" change ..
    so everyone get your skates on and change that password ,I do it regularly !!

• Official Post

Just came across this to go with the video.

Is not mine, it was the hawk.
    Major security hole in CCcam.
    Card data at risk

Hallo, Hi,

same time advance for what I tell you now, I had to have a new account because I do something public, which is held out to me quite inexplicable reasons, non public.
    Would I write it with my normal nick, so my time in various forums NP would have expired.
    But since it concerns all Sharer, I do not see that this info is retained.

Now to the topic:
    As some of you have noticed certainly support the CCcam is asleep. Seit Since the beginning of this year, there were no new versions and more are coming, probably no more.
    Much more than the programmers a new business idea, which makes them ordendlich pockets full.

All CCcam versions of version 1.6.1 have a backdoor, which allows the server port to poll data.
    Thus, for example the CCcam.cfg and data of the local maps, without which one is enabled in the config.
    Also available to anyone who knows the IP and port.
    The programmers have written for a tool that looks for specifying a dynamic IP or DNS address and the correct server listening port, a serial number of smart cards.
    Delivered after the server has the data, the CCcam.cfg the server is searched for additional addresses and these are stripped of their card serial numbers.
    The results can be on screen with track and write to a file.
    Sun serial number, IP and date are recorded with time.

For those who are wondering what the ****** is, the well is clear that hereby can earn a lot of money.
    The programmers provide the tool PayTV providers and providers of encryption systems to buy, so that they can actively seek Cardsharern who share their cards over the Internet without permission.

Confirmed that Irdeto has struck, and the News Corp..has recognized how valuable it is.The latter would be especially dangerous to us for German shares.

Sky Whether Germany is actively looking, I can not confirm, but Digit?rk already switched off for some time Deconstructed cards. This is discussed in many forums, but no one could explain how Digiturk has found these cards.
    Naja, ihr wisst es nun. Well, you know it now.

Since reported recently from Germany to more frequent problems with CCcam, could this tool, especially in connection with the-n option (more on that) mentioned as a possible cause.

Since the NP scene has also come to this tool, we try to find just by capturing packets out how this tool is going on, but we have not yet come very far, as is encrypted, all traffic will and yet not a normal CCcam traffic can be distinguished.
    Us is unfortunately the tool only in compiled form.

Frightening, is the already mentioned-n option, in which the Newcamd compounds, ie N: lines will be queried. This is already known for some time how easy it can be read serial numbers of the cards.
    This will clear the CCcam restart and thus prolong the scan time and the share is disturbed.

• personally I prefer something that has been proven to work in my favour,, and there is a lot of paranoia about this "new version" already!!
    something that comes to mind: "beware of "cccccc" bringing false gifts"" especially when they "control" more ,I wonder will they control the serial n?, streaming to/from the card via ecm petitions,etc,,,? paranioa?? Remember your card is YOUR property ,but the services that it supplies belongs to the "contracter" ( platform) not you!! and if you are found to breach the agreement(contract) then they have the right to cancel the contract and claim back all "lost profits" then blacklist you... obviously this does not apply to prepaid cards...of course this is just something that ocurred to me now...will have to give it more thought and time.... caz ;)

• It's funny but this new scare was released on the Oscam forum apparently, it would'nt be scaremongering?? because you now don't need Oscam to read certain cards, because they now work fine in CCcam.

• Official Post

This is from another board, not sure what to make of it.

CCcam 2.2.0 fix backdoor

case MSG_CMD_0D:
    1960 case MSG_CMD_0E: {
    1961 //Unkwn commands, maybe attacking commands. Block this user
    1962 if (cl->typ == 'c') //client connection
    1963 {
    1964 cs_log("%s CCCAM-BACKDOOR COMMANDS DETECTED! BLOCKING USER %s", getprefix(), cl->usr);
    1965 struct s_auth *account;
    1966 for (account = cfg->account; (account) ; account = account->next) {
    1967 if (!strcmp(cl->usr, account->usr))
    1968 account->disabled = TRUE;
    1969 }
    1970 cs_disconnect_client(cl);
    1971 }
    1972 else //reader connection
    1973 {
    1974 cs_log("%s CCCAM-BACKDOOR COMMANDS DETECTED! BLOCKING READER %s", getprefix(), cl->reader->label);
    1975 cl->reader->enable = FALSE;
    1976 cc_cli_close(cl, FALSE);
    1977 }
    1978 break;
    1979 }
    1957 1981 case MSG_EMM_ACK: {
    1958 1982 cc->just_logged_in = 0;
    ? ?
    3211 3235 int cc_cli_init(struct s_client *cl) {
    3212 3236 struct cc_data *cc = cl->cc;
    3213 if (cc && cc->mode == CCCAM_MODE_SHUTDOWN)
    3237 struct s_reader *reader = cl->reader;
    3239 if ((cc && cc->mode == CCCAM_MODE_SHUTDOWN) || !cl->reader->enable || cl->reader->deleted)
    3214 3240 return -1;
    3215 int res = cc_cli_init_int(cl);
    3216 struct s_reader *reader = cl->reader;
    3242 int res = cc_cli_init_int(cl); //Create socket
    3217 3244 if (res == 0 && reader && (reader->cc_keepalive || !cl->cc) && !reader->tcp_connected) {
    3218 cc_cli_connect(cl);
    3219 if (cc && cc->mode == CCCAM_MODE_SHUTDOWN)
    3220 return -1;
    3246 cc_cli_connect(cl); //connect to remote server
    3222 3248 while (!reader->tcp_connected && reader->cc_keepalive && cfg->reader_restart_seconds > 0) {
    3223 3249
    3250 if ((cc && cc->mode == CCCAM_MODE_SHUTDOWN) || !cl->reader->enable || cl->reader->deleted)
    3251 return -1;
    3224 3253 if (!reader->tcp_connected) {
    3225 3254 cc_cli_close(cl, FALSE);
    ? ?
    3232 3261 cs_log("%s restarting reader...", reader->label);
    3233 3262 cc_cli_connect(cl);
    3234 if (cc && cc->mode == CCCAM_MODE_SHUTDOWN)
    3235 return -1;
    3236 3263 }
    3237 3264 }

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!