Help Please Me With Diseque Motor Usuals Grey ISS 1 Metre

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,795 times. The last Post () by Wing39.

• I need your help and advice please ,with setting up my dish.

Every time I turn my box on the Black Hole image comes on, and when that goes off the little white satellite
    dish icon comes on showing it wants to move satellite position .It never moves and when you press ok on the remote it shows that it is on Astra19.2E,I have the dish on Astra 28.2E .When I go in to satellite positions using the green button and look for Astra 28E and press services for the channels, and press one say ***1 the black screen comes back with the little dish icon and the channel opens. The dish will not move from Astra28E any where at the moment ,I just cannot get the motor to move from 28 East or West.I would very much appreciate your help Please, here is my settings.
    The Wizard Comes Up With This

Default Services Lists
    Please chose the default services lists you want to install.
    Astra{19.E } no
    Hotbird[13.E} no

Tuner A BCM7335 DvB-S2 Nim { internal} { DVB-S2}
    Tuner B BCM7335 DVB-S2 Nim {internal} {DVB-S2}

Tuner A
    Tune Astra 1H/Astra 1KR / Astra 1 L /Astra 1M{19.2E}
    System- DVB-S
    Frequency 11836
    Inversion.Auto
    Symbol Rate 27500
    Polarization Horizontal
    Fec -Auto
    Tuner A Choose Tuner
    Reception Settings
    Configuration Mode - Simple
    Mode- Positioner
    Longitude- 00.5.100
    West
    Latitude-05.767 North
    Positioner: Usals
    Reception Settings
    Configuration Mode:Simple
    Mode - Positioner
    Lonitude-001.248
    East
    Latitude-053.796
    North

Help Please

• Official Post

First of all you need to have a recent satellites.xml file or upload a latest Enigma2 channel list, look on the forum for this theres plenty of info.

Set Tuner A as below, only changing the usuals position to your own, use dishpointer tab on the top of the forum to get your position;

Press OK

Press OK again, now enter the tuner and select another satellite you want, say 19.2E.

All you need to do is change DISEqC mode to 1.2, all the other settings like usals are already there. Press ok save, now zap back to the tuner again.

Repeat the same process for every satellite you want.

For Tuner B set as below;

• I´m having a very similar problem with UNO ,,except mine is stuck on 19º.
    I have it configured in advanced..
    obviously something in the settings which isn´t right ¿¿??
    the DM turns it no probs....
    Any help much appreciated
    had just posted at the same time as Master G... but I have it exactly as the screenshots but neither west nor east will it move ,
    I have the latest catseye settings ..

• Thank you so much masterG and cazuela for your reply’s, it’s strange how both of us have similar problem. I had the old Vix1.3 image before I changed it to BH,when we had the Vix image put on the box it worked lovely at first and the only trouble we had was with 16East .It wouldn’t hold the channels well at all and you had to pull the dish slowly to get the channels to work, and then we couldn’t move the dish from 28East or West it just wouldn’t move .

• Lads sorry to interrupt you but for Usals you don't need the advanced option since you only use one LNB
    You only use advanced DiSeqC when you use more than 4 LNB's on a Multifeed holder

Go to Menu->Setup->Find Services->Tuner Setup

Choose Rotor

Set your Latitude and Longtitude

I hope this will help

Regards

Wing

• did you get your problem sorted out arcadia?

To add something to previous post... if you have lets say 5 LNB's on a multifeed rail
    and you have a second motorized dish it is possible to add the motorized dish to the advanced confiugarion.

If you have 5 LNB's connected to a switch Like this.... LNB1=port1 LNB2= port2 LNB3= port4 LNB5 port 5

Than you can connect your motorized dish to port 6 on your switch...

In that case you use in advanced settings DiSeqC 1.2 option
    Give in your coodinates and configure it like lnb 6

That way you don't need an extra cable down to your receiver for your motirized dish, both systems can be used by one cable

Regards,

Wing

• Ok try to do next thing

Send your motor to 0 do that manually on the motor it self and reset your motor by sticking a paper clip into the reset hole
    Allign the dish to the satellite closest to south ( Sirius 4.8e or Thor 0.8W

then do the following

Menu->Settings->Find Services->Tuner Configuration->Ok->Simple-> Rotor
    put in your coördinates Latitude Longtitude ->Ok
    Give it a try

Regards
    Wing

• I am not m8 sadly, we live between Leeds and York .We cannot get to where the dish is because it’s on an apex Wing39 .We live in a bungalow with 1 dormer extension at the front, and a double at the back off the house. I phoned a local satellite installer who when I phoned him on Monday morning said that some one call on Wednesday or Thursday lunchtime, but saddle no one came. They put the dish and new motor up in the first place,I had to get them to come back because the dish would fall short off the satellite. He then tightened up the motor to stop it from going past the satellite or falling short, I would love to have some one to come and see if the motor has either seized up or it’s me that needs help.

• Could it be in the Positioner Setup ,where it says Positioner Storage 1 .Could it be in Default services lists ,or could downloadind E2 Settings 2 Sats 16 July 2011 [ Black Hole E2] able to fix it.

• Official Post

Could it be in the Positioner Setup ,where it says Positioner Storage 1 .Could it be in Default services lists ,or could downloadind E2 Settings 2 Sats 16 July 2011 [ Black Hole E2] able to fix it.

If you are using usals then you dont need to use positioner setup, its only used for manually storing positions.

• Official Post

You should try the advice you have been given and try using usuals.
    Also since you cannot be bothered to do it yourself.

Satellite installers in yorkshire

We will try to help you as much as possible as a forum but you sound like you want somebody to turn up and do every thing for you. There is obviously nothing wrong with your reading or typing so start reading & learn something.

Rant over

• you wrote :
    Tuner A
    Tune Astra 1H/Astra 1KR / Astra 1 L /Astra 1M{19.2E}
    System- DVB-S
    Frequency 11836
    Inversion.Auto
    Symbol Rate 27500
    Polarization Horizontal
    Fec -Auto
    Tuner A Choose Tuner
    Reception Settings
    Configuration Mode - Simple
    Mode- Positioner
    Longitude- 00.5.100
    West
    Latitude-05.767 North
    Positioner: Usals
    Reception Settings
    Configuration Mode:Simple
    Mode - Positioner
    Lonitude-001.248
    East
    Latitude-053.796
    North

and wing39 answered you:
    Lads sorry to interrupt you but for Usals you don't need the advanced option since you only use one LNB
    You only use advanced DiSeqC when you use more than 4 LNB's on a Multifeed holder

Go to Menu->Setup->Find Services->Tuner Setup

Choose Rotor

Set your Latitude and Longtitude

I hope this will help

Regards

Wing
    then he wrote some more:
    Menu->Settings->Find Services->Tuner Configuration->Ok->Simple-> Rotor
    put in your coördinates Latitude Longtitude ->Ok
    Give it a try

Now at the moment I have eventually got my UNO to move the motor,,,,
    this is how I did it ..
    Menu->Settings->Find Services->Tuner Configuration->Ok->Simple-> positioner ( as i dont have the option of rotor)
    then positioner setup ,,tune (press red button on tune) to manual transponder ( for example freq 11836 horizontal)
    exit then move down to positioner fine movement :here you can step west(greeen button) or step east (yellow) until it locks onto a signal.
    I dont know if positioner storage is needed but scroll down the same menu to positioner storage 1
    then exit - yes- -exit-exit until you have main screen with hopefully a crystal clear picture ;)
    saying all this I still haven´t had the time to test the rest of the sats to findout if my position 0 is correct to my geographical coordinates..
    that´ll be tomorrow ;)

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!