Help Please Me With Diseque Motor Usuals Grey ISS 1 Metre

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,794 times. The last Post () by Wing39.

• I thank you all for the help you are giving me; I really do appreciate all the advice and guidance in explaining things to me. I don’t want any one to fall out with me, and I am trying to learn and I am sorry you feel that way about me.

• Fellow users: sorry for this sermon but I feel it neccessary to clear somethings up.

Suggestion :read + read + read some more ,then go off for a cuppa then re-read again...come back to your setup + something will eventually click...or try do something else...
    remember that most of these accomplishments have been achieved by hours,days,weeks,months even years of trial + error.
    this is a nonstopping forum where the users "share" their knowledge and experience,, sometimes a post doesn´t get answered (straightaway) simply because nobody has had that experience or knowledge.
    take your recent posts as an example , I am more or less in the same boat as you ( a noob with vu+) but the only posts you have read from me are suggestive helps... I am trying out all possibilities to the best of my knowledge after reading from other´s experience !!
    This is not a criticism ,simply a pointer in the right direction ( in fact it doesn´t even belong in this section,but I´m sure the admin will accept it)
    caz ;)

• Caz is right...I would like to give it a positive swing... you are in the good direction Arcadia, asking is good but the basics of this hobby is trial and error.
    To encourage you.. about three years ago I bought my first linux based box and the only understandible thing for me wat the on and off switch on it.
    Reading your postst I get the feeling you are a bit lost and actually affraid to mess up any further than it already is.

But don't worry everything that messes up can be fixed .... by reading ant trying you will eventually start to understand how things work.

Don't be affraid m8... for example if you don't know how to setup your coordinates for usals just ask how it is done, try if you don't succeed come back and tell where you are stuck... this hobby is like learning to walk...fall and start over again.
    We will help you because we all have been there but it depends on your own effort you put into it.

Good luck m8 :)

Wing

• I know now I have gone about it the wrong way and I apologize for that, I do find things hard for me to do now than it used to. I remember the d2mac days, and gold cards and programmers and cams of all makes, it’s learning it bit by bit.

• It takes a wiseman to realize that trial +error = experience !! Although it´s very frustrating take your time.
    Although you haven´t set up the signal yet,there are so many other things to try out and setup....
    so go ahead,,,take your time reading then go step by step,, you´ll soon realise that things start to fall into place eventually ;)
    caz ;)

• Apologies not requiered arcadia....actually it is more easy nowdays then it was in the old days...you had to do all the programming yourself.
    Now when you configure everything right the boxes do the job.
    Don't give up you'll get there eventually

And guys don't thank me so much ( I'll get shy :) ) I am just doing what you all do try to help somone to the best knowledge, but appreciation accepted and appreciated.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!