how to change motor settings on stb!!

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,615 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• hi, im using a vu solo 2 with blackhole image 2.10. all im receiving is astra 28.2e and 19.2e. I talked to the sat eng and he said that I need to change the motor settings on the box to be able to configure the other satellites. please advise what to do as im struggling badly to get other channels. I tried to manually move the dish with the stb but no signal was received. thanks

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM
    MOTORISED DISH 1.1 M , SINGLE LNB , DARK SUPERIOR MOTOR

• thanks a lot for your quick reply but im already using that channel list. the problem im having is the dish is moving onto 28.2 and 19.2 with all channels working with 87% and 70% signal respectively. if I go onto any other satellite none is getting any signal. please help

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM

• thanks again for ur quick reply. im using usals then tried to tune it to get better signal and stored the postions thereafter with configuration on advanced and long/atti set to my area.

• Set Configuration Mode: simple > Mode: Positioner > Go to DishPointer and get your Lat/Long > Add Your Location

5d1a926.png

just tried it a few minutes ago and unfortunately the problem remains the same with no signal on other sats other than 19.2 east and 28.east. tried setting the motor to 0 and moved it manually but again nothing happening.

• hi pal. ive got a dark motor with gold lnb n dish size 97cm. any help will be much appreciated. thanks

• What way was your tuner config setup originally for 28 & 19e???

Also have you tried using satfinder in the Blackhole image?? menu/setup/service searching/satfinder

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• to find out if your on the arc try and lock onto 1 west Thor satellite _ use aged care channel or BBC world news ¬

my suggestions would be to drive motor to 0 (zero) or goto 0 through tuner setup then manually move dish until you get a lock on one of the channels i already mentioned. Once dish is at 0 you should only need to nudge west 1 degree so go slowly and see what you can do.
    If you cant lock onto 1 west you will not be on the arc _

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• to find out if your on the arc try and lock onto 1 west Thor satellite _ use aged care channel or BBC world news ¬

my suggestions would be to drive motor to 0 (zero) or goto 0 through tuner setup then manually move dish until you get a lock on one of the channels i already mentioned. Once dish is at 0 you should only need to nudge west 1 degree so go slowly and see what you can do.
    If you cant lock onto 1 west you will not be on the arc _

will try this and let u know. thanks a lot

• What way was your tuner config setup originally for 28 & 19e???

Also have you tried using satfinder in the Blackhole image?? menu/setup/service searching/satfinder

it was set by the engineer and tried satfinder so many times but nothing seems to work except for 28.2 and 19.2e

• wat longitude and latitude should I enter if my location is 51.361965,-0.089503.

• thanks for ur reply but I set the longitude and lattidue to these figures but still no signals available. can someone please go thru it with me step by step?

• which one is correct? im confused now.

tuner A is configured on advance and tuner B is not configured. is it ok?

• thanks for ur reply but I set the longitude and lattidue to these figures but still no signals available. can someone please go thru it with me step by step?

The link that master G poated for you in post #2 "Tuner Support", there are 4 tutorials in the sticky threads at the top of that section.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!