how to change motor settings on stb!!

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,616 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• thanks but tried all these. im getting 48% signal on astra 28.2 and nothing on the others?

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM
    MOTORISED DISH 1.1 M , SINGLE LNB , DARK SUPERIOR MOTOR

• hi - i am no means an expert, but i have installed 5 motor setups. it does sound very much like you are not on the arc. if you are able to get to your dish, are you able to gently push the dish upwards (maybe with a brush) and then get a friend to look at the sat finder page on your receiver , whilst you are holding the dish upwards to see if the signal goes up or down from your 48%. i remember i had a similar issue, where i could get 28.2east 19.2east, 16east, but i couldn't get 13east - which i thought was strange, but after playing with these for a few years now, you know that just a little not right and you will get some weird things happen. also if your dish is on a pole, make sure that it is plumb straight, i never realised how important this is, but have learnt the hard way lol

• thanks but i will leave it to the engineer to sort it out as the dish is about 10m high and dont want to kill myself.lol. will let u know if any more help is required. thanks a lot everyone trying to help.

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM

• hi I talked to my eng about re-aligning but all he is saying is that the box setting may not be right. I doubt its the box but I would like to know wat must I tell him to do. I was thinking of telling him to align the sat to thor and then I can lock it thru the box and do the same for all the other sats. is that ok or is there a better way to tell him. thanks a lot and hope im not boring anyone with all these.

• Yep he should be aligning a motor setup with Thor anyway bud if he knows what he is doing...... tell him you would like to get 28,23.5,19,16,13,4.8,E & 1,5,30 W that way he will need to be on the arc 100% also will mean you know it is setup correctly.

I don't use usals myself, I prefer the old way of doing things.... this is how my tuner config is setup: Motor Setup without Usals

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thanks a lot but do I need to store the positions first and then go on tuner to set the usals to no and give each satellites the stored positions number
    what u mean is for the eng to get all the sat positions to receive the best signal for each and then stored them accordingly if im correct.

• Hey Andrewg1 _

If you cant get a Lock on 1 west your Off arc ¬
    When was your set up installed ? If recently and you have never had any other sats and you cant get a lock on [TABLE='width: 720']

[tr]

[TD='align: center']10778 H
    tp A6
    [/TD]
    [TD='width: 52, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='bgcolor: #ffffbb']Canal Digital[/TD]
    [TD='bgcolor: #ffffbb'][/TD]
    [TD='bgcolor: #ffffbb']DVB-S[/TD]
    [TD='bgcolor: #ffffbb, colspan: 2']24500-7/8

[/TD]

[/tr]

[/TABLE]

At thor 1west there is a problem with alignment.
    The above Transponder carries BBC World news so you can get a picture ¬

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!