Oscam to Oscam help

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,119 times. The last Post () by talibjamali.

• Hi,

I am currently using CCcam only which is very simple to set up, I have a CCcam.cfg file on my main box which has the card in there and this acts as the server so has a couple of F lines in there.
    The 2 other boxes on the same network have a cfg file with a Cline in there and thats pretty much it.

I am now trying to go to Oscam to Oscam and am struggling to wrap my head round it all, I notice 4 files in the folder once Oscam ipk is installed.
    I need help to figure out which of these 4 files do I need to keep on the main server and which files I need to add to the 2 client boxes I have on my network?
    I also need some help in figuring out what the config files should look like?

I have done a lot of reading but still cant get my head round it all so would be grateful if anyone can assist please?

Thanks

• Hi, more info needed really before anyone can help.
    Need to know image on server
    Image in other 2 boxes
    Card you are trying to use
    I'd imagine if cccam can share the card, oscam should have no problems.

• Hi, more info needed really before anyone can help.
    Need to know image on server
    Image in other 2 boxes
    Card you are trying to use
    I'd imagine if cccam can share the card, oscam should have no problems.

The image on the server is Blackhole 2.0.6.
    The other 2 images are commando 13 on a dm500s and openpli image on an azbox.
    Its a *** uk 0963.
    Thanks

• just put the same files on each box and change the configs to suit on the readers

Its the configs I am unsure about, what information goes in which file and on which box?
    I keep seeing different config files and different info each time and am confused as to what the correct files should be like.

• Official Post

Download and extract attached oscam.dvbapi-uk file.

Open oscam.user and create two [accounts], one for each receiver.

Save oscam.user file then FTP oscam configs to the duo`s /etc/tuxbox/config/ folder..

[cccam] parameter is already active in oscam.conf so you now have two C lines configured;

Code
    C: ip.address.of.duo 12000 dm500 password
    C: ip.address.of.duo 12000 azbox password1

Download and extract attached Basic dvbapi config. FTP to /var/tubox/config/ for dm500 & /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam/ folder for azbox

Use CCcam2Oscam to convert each C line to a [reader], this tool will save the [reader] as oscam.server. FTP oscam.server to where the rest of the configs are located on dm500 and azboz. ( you need a separate oscam.server file for each receiver )..

• Thanks for the help Master G, appreciate it.
    Will give this a try over the weekend.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!