openATV 4.1 Amiko Alien 2, Golden Media Triplex backup.

There are 71 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,950 times. The last Post () by digweed.

• I am still unable to get OSCAM / CCAM working. I have installed the softcan feed.sh4 file as advised in a previous post. I have then gone to the plugins > download > softcams > I have tried every OSCAM version and every CCAM one.

After installing them all, I went to the softcam panel and attempted to start. None of them will start...it appears to start for a few seconds and then stops.

I've never had an issue with other images on the Alien 2, just OPEN ATV. Can anyone explain how I can get this to work? I must be doing something wrong

I Have OPENATV on my VU Solo 2 and really like the image. Very eager to get this working on my Alien 2

Thanks

• Hi Triplex - thanks for the link. Do i simply download and FTP the file to tmp? Then install?

I have done so and, the OSCAM appears in he SoftCam section, but it only starts for a short amount of time then stops. I have wiped the box clean and installed a fresh OPEN ATV image with just the OSCAM and still stops

Any ideas anyone?

• I've managed to get this working, but I have no idea how! I did not do anything different from the previous millions attempts to get it working. THe pre installed softcam is the only one I can get to work

Hali!
    Passwoord-root

As per post #6

There is no password set for telnet or FTP on openATV. (So leave it blank).

You can set / change it with the command passwd in telnet.

I have tried all of cams and nothing works, my question is why did'nt you tested before you realised?????

I have yet to try this image but Oscam is the preferred emu for this.
    Remember it is a sh4 receiver and most cams are written for mips.

Post #24

For those that want run softcam in OPENAtv use this feed

http://secret.mynonpublic.com/sh4/

• I found now a better way to run cam go to the emu pack section on Linuxsat-support and download the hyperion package.

connect with ftp to your box and make /var/emu folder

place here the cams you need (i have oscamymod, oscam latest version, cccam).

now download

https://code.google.com/p/taapat-enigma2-pli/downloads/detail?name=enigma2-plugin-extensions-alternativesoftcammanager_20130709-r2_sh4.ipk&can=2&q=

place the ipk in /tmp/
    then press the blue button -> applications -> install local plugin

after that reboot your receiver and hold the blue button open softcam manager and select the cam you want to activate.

• I have tried all of cams and nothing works, my question is why did'nt you tested before you realised?????

ok guys listen very closely

openatv do not support softcams, so any thing to do with softcams is a no no

officially this is not yet released it is beta ,test, nightly image call it what you want but it is getting there,

next question the secret feed for the cams does work, ive tried it on oscam for both sat and cable

once you have installed the ipk via software manager and reboot box a new item called softcam will be in the plugins download the latest oscam

reboot box

install your oscam.server file in usr/keys

reboot box and got a sly channel

press blue button and goto softcam

press right and oscam should show up

press start and wait

now next thing do not do a online up date it will knacker your image up

now since the 16th when these images came out there has been 1 a day up to a new image today and will keep coming until they see fit to release a image

• this is the latest from openatv

copied and pasted from The Captain

SH4 Image Information

Here is short for Image status after 5 days

first time many thanks to the great interest in the SH4 Image was not aware that it gets as a great encouragement and it is discovered so quickly.

ask for after error here is an overview of what we have already adjusted for the first image:

- Backup has been fixed
    - Remote Keys were adjusted
    - Was zswap now Enabled for 7111 and 7162 (comes with the Image 23:07) please check times because of low memory errors
    - Built-in OSD position Plugin
    - SH4 Overclock Plugin Installed
    - Fixed display brightness
    - Standby LED fixed
    - Fixed div VFD symbols
    - Network Browser hanger fixed.
    - All Settings to feed again since today Uptodate
    - Plugins to feed refresch
    - Div Branding installed for other manufacturers on request.

div and other stuff that I've already forgotten.

So hardworking further test

Captain and his team

• can you please tell me where to get the cams from please

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!