DreamBox Control Centre Error

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,084 times. The last Post () by ferdi.

• Hi Guys,

VU+ Duo been working fine and I've had an issue with the CCcams I have installed so been asked to re FTP it to my box.

I've tried to log in using DreamBox Control Centre using all the same details but I'm getting an error.

"Error 10057 in function Send
    Socket is not connected."

I've checked the IP Address in the settings and they match exactly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Jak

• Sorry,

Using Blackhole 2.1.0.1

I seem to have an issue with FileZilla, I use it for work it just picks up my work details and wont remove them without resetting things (technical terms lol) use it to send files to our website.

Is there any others oth

• Go into the DCC folder and open DCC.ini with Notepad++ and there you will see what DCC is trying to connect to( or not)
    otherwise uninstall DCC and install another version..
    have you got dhcp on in box?? take it off and leave a permanent IP..
    restart box afterwards

• Thanks Annie,

I downloaded this and it also says the same IP that I've got typed in on DCC.

Any other safe reliable programmes that I can FTP with? Other than DCC & FileZilla?

Thanks again to everyone for their help.
    Jak

• Will the direct crossover still work OK with it being used wireless, I have no wired connection?

I've tried both DHCP being enabled and disabled, that alone doesn't seem to make much difference, still get the same error.

Thanks
    Jak

• no network means that its not connected correctly...
    stb->directly cabled to router
    pc->directly cabled to router
    restart everything ..
    first make sure you have a static IP for the stb ( 192.168.x.xx)
    then restart stb then pc then router
    open DCC and start searching
    pc should be automatic
    then search for stb( your box)

• When I use the link Annie, it doesn't come up with my VU+ Duo, just the router, my laptop and mobile phones within the house.

When I opened the ini file in the DCC folder they all seem correct, Dream IP, is what's in IP on adaptor settings and gateway the same as my router IP, the local IP is what my laptop is.

The wireless network will now not connect at all, whether I type in the IP or up DHCP. So frustrating that it was working, I didn't change anything (that I know of) but now it doesn't work.

I'm thinking maybe start from the basics, I did a factory reset yesterday and started again, still didn't work. I'm hoping one of you will tell me I've been really blonde and done something very simple!

Currently I have my settings as
    Use Device : Yes
    Use DHCP : No
    IP Address 192.168.*.* - (The IP I've used since I had the box) I've also read elsewhere to try 100 or 150 but no change.
    NetMask : 255.255.255.0
    Use Gateway : Yes
    Gateway : 192.168.0.1 (This part seems fine - On DCC the green line goes to this)
    ESSID : My Router Name
    Encrypt : Yes
    Method : WPA
    KEY : Password from my router

Then it also states the ip, netmask and gateway again.

As always appreciate all your time and help :D

• Ferdi, do you mean on DCC? If so it doesn't come up with my box at all?

For some reason my boxes IP address cannot be found anywhere which I assume is either a setting or fault somewhere? It's like there's no signals being sent from my box for anything to be able to connect to it?

Thanks
    Jak

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!