Difference between CCcam(All versions) and CCcam for (specific images)

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,542 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Hi mates,
    Will like to ask...under CCcam Files session in the forum has
    <<CCcam - All Versions Download Here>>
    Version History CCcam 1.0.0 - CCcam 2.3.0 (present)
    I presume will work with all boxes by placing /bin files and CCcam.cfg in right dir with right permissions

However..there is also a session for CCcam versions for specific images blackhole/openpli/Germini etc :36_002:
    Once again whats the difference???

• As caz has said it can also be setup dependant !

When i used cccam as a reader it was any version between 2.0.11 and 2.2.1 on e1/e2 boxes which pretty much done the same thing..on pc however i preferred version 2.0.11 and it was not because of the debate about it stealing cards as i have never done that, it was because i personally found it coped better/ even auto boot scripts worked well with that version and it did seem to be more stable.

Bin files in e2 boxes usually go to usr/bin and cccam configs in var/etc although some images differ location wise as stated above...pc bin files in var/bin and cccam config in var/etc.

I have also never had a problem chmod wise either when i stick to 755 for bin files and 644 for configuration files.

MK

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!