OScam for android is not working for me!

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,257 times. The last Post () by ezio28.

• Check your Oscam.server setting and you can as well download the latest Oscam.apk which was made public today. It is much more stable.

Enlighten us by what we should be looking for please as it is still glitching every 8 seconds for me.

• 1) Use your internet browser and go to yourboxip:8888
    2) Login using "oscam" and "oscam" for user and password
    3) Go to "Files" and select "oscam.server" from the menu

Copy/paste the text below using your values:

Sample Ccam line :

C: test.dummy.org 12005 1ZnKhp75 o76yddkfrr

"Oscam.server" must be :

[reader]
    label = Dummy
    protocol = cccam
    device = test.dummy.org,12005
    account = 1ZnKhp75, o76yddkfrr = 1ZnKhp75
    password = o76yddkfrr
    inactivitytimeout = 30
    keepalive = 1
    group = 1
    cccversion = 2.1.1

Save and restart Oscam using the web interface of Oscam. Login again and go to Oscam/Config/Loadbalancer. Form the drop down select " 1- Fastet Reader First". Save and restart Oscam.
    This is how I did and I'm using the latest Oscam.apk ( 0.5.4, build 1.25 )

• With the last oscam apk it's working :D but is glitching every 8-9 seconds

So really its not working :-( Freezing like mad not an option. Only on certain CAIDS and seemingly not Oscam issue but box issue. Will wait and see but patience gone....

• Have you tried the latest version that was posted here a few days back?

Yes tried all versions. Latest version improved stability when adding lines. BUT and big but still frezing every 10 secs on 0963. On another forum moderator is saying not Oscam problem but "another" problem which he is awaiting a fix.

• Please I'm desperate I already openned a thread about my issue but it need to be approved be the moderators, I've not been able to make it work with CAID 0905 here in Latin America.

thanks, any info...???

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

this didn't work for me since I'm getting from a friend a N line with Des Kyes and i don't see it here.

thanks

• I updated to latest FW and OSCAM.apk last night and all is working fine no glitching
    I got the the 7 day EPG and latest version of Kodi working with my custom skin.

I will do more testing tonight and upload files here for all when finished.
    PS Enigma1 channel file works great with this.

• Hi guys i have an A3 flashed lavatronics fw but neither the oscam nor the oscam.apk will install i have tried diff usb sticks etc anyone any ideas what im doing wrong

• use the updater (menu->system->updater) this will get you on to the latest firmware.
    what error is it giving when you try to install oscam?

• hi guys ive got an amiko a3 and ive just downloaded the oscam plug in - i can open the app and see my ip address but when i type it into my browser 192.168.1.8:8888 i dont get the browser login?

any ideas?

• Hi Just wondering did you ever figure this out? I'm hitting the exact same problem on my new amiko A3

hi guys ive got an amiko a3 and ive just downloaded the oscam plug in - i can open the app and see my ip address but when i type it into my browser 192.168.1.8:8888 i dont get the browser login?

any ideas?

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!