hard drive

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,608 times. The last Post () by Yoda.

• I'm not missing the point at all. Obviously people have problems, or these forums wouldn't be here.
    All i've said is that when you create a partition on your hard drive, it has to be the right type of partition or it wont work!
    Again, if you format it, but to the wrong standard, it wont work!

• I'm not missing the point at all. Obviously people have problems, or these forums wouldn't be here.
    All i've said is that when you create a partition on your hard drive, it has to be the right type of partition or it wont work!
    Again, if you format it, but to the wrong standard, it wont work!

I'm not going to say anything else about this, because you don't understand because it worked for you, wait until it doesn't work though and you will see. it doesnt matter if you partition and format it correctly sometimes it will not work no matter what.

• Hey guys, what a forum, what a great thread, Ive got my timeshift working now, happy days and thanks all for the information :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!