Sly card won't work on DM500 Clone

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,680 times. The last Post () by mondeo.

• Hi, I've read through the threads but still having trouble getting my sly card to work in dreambox.

I've a DM500 clone using cccam 2.1.3 as default. PLI image.
    My Sly box is sly+hd box (white card) and got serial no. from engineer menu. Entered this 11 digit number into the box key generator
    and got hex id.
    DCC to dm500 and deleted all in cccam.cfg except

boxkey: / dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    smartcard clock frequency: / dev/sci0 6800000

but didn't cleard pay stations
    Any ideas/help much appreciated

Regards
    Browser

• Official Post

Try with the attached CCcam.cfg, just add your boxkey. Then look at CCcamInfo in a browser to check if the card has any entitlements http://ip.address.of.dm500:16001/entitlements

Is this a new card and has it been in the official receiver recently ?

I have also attached configs for oscam, in case you would like to try with that..

• the clock speed is also too fast, unless you are intending to cook your card. Clock speed should be set at 357mhz not 680mhz.

Nano

• Ok, thanks for all the replies.
    I managed to find my old sly+ box that was used before the HD one. Took the card form hd box and put in the old
    sly+one and the channels cleared. Plan to get serial number of old box and convert to hex and try in my dm500.
    My card has always been in the new hd reciever and box and card would be no more than 3 years old.
    I remember the time the sly rep called offering the new hd box. Didn't have a hd t.v so wasn't that interested really, but he said it would cost nothing to upgrade to hd box so went with offer. Often wondered why they did that offer!!!:59:
    Thanks for the tip on clock speed freq. Will reduce the speed.
    I will keep you updated

• Official Post

Took the card form hd box and put in the old
    sly+one and the channels cleared.

Some channels will clear in the SD box, but the movies and sport will be locked / paired to the HD receiver. Give it a try and let us know..

You would need to call sly and get the card paired to the old receiver before you could use it in any third party receiver..

• Am i right in saying that my card is paired with my old sd box if i get the channels coming through. My Sly package is basic with the kids package and disney chs come through on my old sd box when i have my card inserted...so i presume the card is also paired to this older box.
    Anyway got the ser no/hex for old sd box and tried to watch disney on dm500...didn't work.... think i'll try that image Annie12 and i'll let you know how it goes. With that image Annie is it just a matter of uploading image and inserting card?

• Finally got around to trying this out. Uploaded the "back up" image, its a PLI image Oscam and Cccam. and finally i have my dm500
    reading my sly card. Many thanks to Annie12. Now the next step. It should be simple. I want to share this card with a dm800 upstairs
    , it has blackhole image and uses Cccam 2.2.1 . So im having difficulty with internal sharing. I've put the F line on my dm500 and i've added the c line to the 800
    but cant see the channels.
    F: share share1
    C: ip address of dm500 12000 share share1
    Think its someting small i'm doing wrong.
    Looking at the Cccam.cfg on the dm500 i see there is an N line but i believe that there to read the card...(127.1......). Anybody any ideas
    Cheers
    Browser

• Hi browser the put the F: share share1 in to the CCCam.cfg on what ever your using as sever
    might be a good idea to change the dhcp to static on network..
    the cline you posted
    C: ip address of dm500 12000 share share1 change client box to
    C: 102.168.1.24 12000 share share1 (example of addy)
    if the ip of the box (server) is not static on reboot it may change
    make sure CCcam is working best of luck Annie

• Cheers Annie, tried that but no joy. Gave Server a static ip and cleared all in cccam.cfg except the F:share share1 and in the client box i put in
    C: ip of server 12000 share share1. Thought the hard bit was out of the way when i got the DM500 to read the card.
    I've only the disney package...trying to sort it for the kids upstairs. No worries, i'll keep reading. Thanks for the help

• Checked my router. I have no ports forwarded. Didn't think this was required. All I'm trying to do is share my sly card in my dm500
    with my dm800 upstairs, so internal share. The image i'm using is one recommended by annie12, its oscam and cccam and it was the
    only one i found to sucessfully to read my sly card. Would the client (dm800) need oscam also. its running cccam at the moment or is there
    something in the image not allowing me to share internally?

• what version of Blackhole are you using in the db800? and are you sure oscam/ccam is running? and with BH how are you starting the ccam? You would be better just using ocsam in the sever and ccam in the db800 but the latest BH likes ccam 230 best.

• Using blackhole 2.1.1 running a cccam 2.2.1, its a vu plus image. This cccam starts automatically. Will look for a newer image for the dm800 and see how i get on. Cheers bmitie

• Sorry bmitie, no idea what you mean about the attributes being set at 755. Think i'll have to do more reading. I have put new pli image 3.0 on the dm800.
    Again I'm just trying to set up internal share. My card is been read successfully using oscam on my server dm500 but when i try to add c line to my dm800 it doesn't clear channels
    This is my oscam.config file on the dm500 (server):

[global]
    nice = -1
    WaitForCards = 1
    logfile = stdout
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = user
    httppwd = user
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255
    # protocols

[newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = 10001@0963:000000

[reader]
    label = cardslot
    enable = 1
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    cardmhz = 357
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    lb_weight = 101

[account]
    user = test1
    description = for local mgcamd or DVBAPI
    pwd = test2
    disabled = 0
    uniq = 1
    group = 1
    au = cardslot
    caid = 0963:000000

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!