Tuner problems

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,883 times. The last Post () by robert68.

• Hi All

I have a fixed dish on 28.2 Tuner A works ok

Tuner B on USALs at present on 28.2 works ok but when I try to move it to another sat no movement

I have the latest catseye channel list

set usals my home location

is there anything else I need to do?

• Yes if I remove the fixed dish lead from tuner A then I get a picture from B on 28.2 if i set tuner A as not configure

I have put an old spider box on the motor and it works ie moves to thor as center and then back to 28.2

Edited once, last by peter01 ().

• tried swapping tuners no change just get dish icon flashing

tried moving the dish with my spider box to 19.2 worked could see pictures
    took aerial cable out and placed it in to VU which was previously set for 19.2 decoded pictures proving that VU has a correct channel list
    then tried to move dish back to 28.2 with VU no luck stayed on 19.2

• There has to be something wrong with the channel list i recon or the satellites xml cant be hardware , try another list or get one off the feeds just to test , also try in positioner setup to see if you can step east and west and see the dish move

• Have put an sat.xml file in usr/enigma2

now using sat finder I can see the sats move in to lock. presume the dish is moving as can not see it

still having problems moving sat from channel list
    green sat move down to 19.2 cluck on a channel dish icon is displayed but no picture

• Have put an sat.xml file in usr/enigma2

now using sat finder I can see the sats move in to lock. presume the dish is moving as can not see it

still having problems moving sat from channel list
    green sat move down to 19.2 cluck on a channel dish icon is displayed but no picture

Have you installed the list caz gave you and rebooted ??

• IPK loaded and all working now my dish is slightly out of alignment as if I use channel list dish icon keeps flashing. But if I go to set up tuner and go to sat finder it tunes in ok. Thanks for all your help.

What is the best way to set up my dish now?

• Hello, I have SPAUN switch SUR.211 with LNB.1 + LNB.2 entrance as UNCOMMITTED SWITCH.

To LNB.1 comes signal from TRIPLE MONOBLOCK 16(A)-13(B)-19(C)
    To LNB.2 (at the moment) I have just 28,2°E but I wish soon to add also 23,5°E with DiseCq switch to LNB.2.

Please advice how to set my DUO2 sat tuner for this ?
    Is maybe better to set on SUR.211 - POSITION (Tone burst) ?

Thanks

• I would set up spaun to diseqc position.
    Feed from 28.2 into lnb1 on spawn
    Feed from 23.5 into lnb2 on spawn
    Receiver to tuner b on duo2

In duo2 tuner configuration:

Tuner A: (triple monoblock)
    configuration mode -simple
    Mode -diseqc A/B/C/D
    Port A 16deg
    Port B 13deg
    Port C 19deg
    Port D nothing connected

Tuner B: (SPAUN)
    configuration mode -simple
    Mode -diseqc A/B
    Port A -28.2deg
    Port B -23.5deg

Let us know if it works.

iBffBYU.png

Edited 2 times, last by codar ().

• Would be nice, but I have only 1 SAT Tuner, so only 1 entrance in DUO2.
    That's why I want to use SPAUN - LNB 1 triple mb - LNB 2 Disecq A/B

• I've never configured anything like that but i understand now what your trying to do.
    There maybe a way in advanced setup (setting it as uncommitted for both lnb1 & 2 and setting the diseqc function up for both lnb's) but it eludes me at the moment.
    I'll read up on it and get back to you if i get anywhere.
    With a receiver a powerful as yours, i'd consider adding a dual tuner to get the most out of it though.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!