USB Flash Drive question

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 676 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hey guys, I have just ordered a VU+ Solo SE and I have a Sandisk Extreme 64gb pen and was wondering would it be ok to use this for all my needs, i.e. Picons, EPG and a bit of Timeshift when I need to answer the door etc?....and of course the odd programme I want to record.

It just think an external HDD would be wasted. I have a 750GB Sata drive and an IcyBox enclosure for it but thinking it might be overkill considering all that it's going to be used for.

Cheers

If you are confused then you probably know what's going on!

• Hi m8, you can do all these things with that pen, it would also be worth considering setting up a swap file, and also using pluginmover with that.

Mac

1m Motorised dish. ET5x00, DM800HD, TM600

• Cheers mate, could you give me some info on what these do? How I will benefit from installing them?

Thanks

• Ok mate, not sure if I need that plugin as I don't use that much of flash anyway. All I'd have on the box would be Mgcamd 1.38a, Picons for 28e and any one skin at a time and now that I will be using the USB flash I will be putting the picons on there along with epg.
    Good to know for the future though in case I want or need more room on the receivers flash.

Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!