multics ( CSP + CCcam connector )

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 41,139 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Official Post

Multi CardServer beta7 Revision37
    ---------------------------------
    *Removed ecm DEADLOCK.
    *fixed low cache hits.
    +changed config file monitor by inotify().
    +added webif restart button.
    +added webif last debugged lines.
    *cfg and log file names are no more fixed and they are taken from executable file name. if your multics file name is "multics1" or "multics1.x32", the config file should be "/var/etc/multics1.cfg" and the log file "/var/tmp/multics1.cfg".

• Multi Cardserver r50
    --------------------
    -Removed beta from version name (multics is always in beta state)
    -Removed Gbox Server and Radegast Server
    *fixed freecccam bug
    *fixed ecm request checking
    *fixed and improved dcw filter
    *fixed cccam card selection and uphops priority
    *fixed config comment and line-continuation(\) parser
    +Added editor in webif to edit config file.
    +Changed all clients/servers actions (recv/send) to multithreads
    +Added Profile Options to accept or deny zero sid/provider/caid
    +Added more profiles default options
    +Added clients(cccam/mgcamd) extra info, added clients enddate thread
    +Block any incoming/outgoing cache data if at least one of the next fields is zero "ecmTag,sid,caid,ecmHash"
    +Added dcw rejected list.
    +Added "next dcw" detection algorithm to avoid the use of wrong and random dcw (test only for CCcam clients)
    **see readme.txt for more details

• -Removed beta from version name (multics is always in beta state)

-Removed Gbox Server and Radegast Server

*fixed freecccam bug

*fixed ecm request checking

*fixed and improved dcw filter

*fixed cccam card selection and uphops priority

*fixed config comment and line-continuation(\) parser
    ## the next 2 lines are identical
    N: localhost 4444 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    N: localhost \ # Host
    4444 \ # Port
    user \ # Username
    pass \ # Password
    01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 # DES key

+Added oscam-cccam program detection

+Added editor in webif to edit config file.

+Changed all clients/servers actions (recv/send) to multithreads

+Added Profile Options to accept or deny zero sid/provider/caid (0:deny/1:accept).by default all are accepted
    ACCEPT NULL CAID: 0 # deny all incoming ecm with zero caid (ex. 0000:032830:0180 {CAID:PROV-ID:SID} )
    ACCEPT NULL SID: 0 # deny all incoming ecm with zero sid (ex. 0500:032830:0000)
    ACCEPT NULL PROVIDER: 0 # deny all incoming ecm with zero provider-id (ex. 0500:000000:0180)

+Added more profiles default options
    DEFAULT KEY: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    DEFAULT DCW TIME: 0
    DEFAULT DCW TIMEOUT: 5500
    DEFAULT DCW MAXFAILED: 10
    DEFAULT SERVER MAX: 0
    DEFAULT SERVER INTERVAL: 1000
    DEFAULT SERVER TIMEOUT: 3500
    DEFAULT SERVER VALIDECMTIME: 2000
    DEFAULT RETRY NEWCAMD: 0
    DEFAULT RETRY CCCAM: 0
    DEFAULT CACHE TIMEOUT: 300

+Added clients(cccam/mgcamd) extra info, added clients enddate thread
    F: user pass { 5501 5502,5503 }
    F: user pass { profiles=5501 5502,5503; } # this is the same as previous line
    F: user pass { profiles=5501 5502,5503; name=My friend name; } # + full name of the client
    F: user pass { profiles=5501 5502,5503; name=My friend name; host=myfriend-host.org; } # + this user is only allowed to connect from the host "myfriend-host.org"
    F: user pass { profiles=5501 5502,5503; name=My friend name; host=myfriend-host.org; enddate=2013-04-05; } # + this user will be inactive at 6 April 2013 00:00

## Predefined names are ('profiles', 'name', 'host', 'enddate') there can be added more as extra info.
    F: user pass { profiles=5501 5502,5503; name=My friend name; email=friendemail@host.com }

## the previous options are also available for mgcamd clients
    MGUSER: user pass { profiles=5501 5502,5503; name=My friend name; host=myfriend-host.org; enddate=2013-04-05; }

+Block any incoming/outgoing cache data if at least one of the next fields is zero "ecmtag,sid,caid,Hash"

+Added dcw rejected list.
    BAD-DCW: FD FF FF FB FD FF FF FB FD FF FF FB FD FF FF FB
    BAD-DCW: 00 01 02 03 00 01 02 03 00 01 02 03 00 01 02 03

+Added "next dcw" detection algorithm to avoid the use of wrong and random dcw
    Attached Files

• Official Post

MultiCS r53

Multi CardServer r53
    --------------------
    *restored r38 main process code.
    *restored gbox & radegast servers.
    *fixed cache thread (the main problem causing high cpu usage)
    *incoming cache data from r50/r51 are blocked (r50/r51 multithreaded code can send wrong DCW).
    *added global option to block/accept all incoming and outcoming cache data with networkid=0 (ACCEPT NULL ONID: 0/1).

• multics r54a
    Multi CardServer r54a
    --------------------------------
    - fixed host-name list on config changed.
    - fixed cache failed replies and stats.
    - added sending cache resendreq packet when waiting for cache data to get faster reply.
    - new option to make you cache server acting like a tracker (see multics.cfg)
    - new peer option to block sending invalid onid requests (see multics.cfg)
    - multi-threaded and dynamic webif with ajax.
    - fixed cccam client disconnection when there is a new connection with a wrong pass.
    - check/remove wrong and similar dcw on same channel.
    - added new target systems (not tested)

thx to evileyes

• multics r55
    Multi CardSerer r55
    ----------------------------
    - added multiple cws line.
    - removed extra cache packets (forwarded hits+resendreq) causing instability to server when increasing the number of cache peers and setting new cache peer option to send forwarded hits.
    - fixed mgcamd server ( tested on samsat hd65 titan ).

Thx to evileyes.

• Multi CardServer r63

Code
    - accelerated cache server
    - fixed mgcamd enddate
    - enabled radegast client
    - enabled freecccam server
    - added cccam server option "CCAM PROFILES" to set default profiles for all clients
    - added mgcamd server option "MGCAMD PROFILES" to set default profiles for all clients
    - added profile option "DISABLE NEWCAMD" to disable sending ecm to newcamd servers
    - added profile option "DISABLE CCCAM" to disable sending ecm to newcamd servers
    - added profile option "DISABLE RADEGAST" to disable sending ecm to newcamd servers
    - added profile option "DISABLE CACHE" to disable receiving dcw from cache

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi,i would like to know what is diffrent betwen multics and csp and who have better cache for example for nds card?Regards

I haven't used either to be honest, but I think the clue is in the title - 'multics ( CSP + CCcam connector )' multics is used to connect to CCcam, which isn't possible by just using CSP.

Your best of reading through both, starting with CSP and reading it a segment at a time, it helped me and that is saying something. If you only have a small number of peers, its not something you need to worry about really, it helped me understand and thats is saying a lot!

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• MultiCS r66
    Hi all,

Changes in this version

Fixed:
    * channelinfo file parser
    * xml bug
    * reading config file bug
    * more checks on incoming newcamd packets

Added:
    + I***** chid within sidlist (profiles/servers)
    + option sid list for servers
    + option sharelimits for servers and clients (like original CCcam)
    + selective debug output
    + faster and fully config update
    + country flags in webpage
    + external stylesheet file
    + webpage autorefresh
    + standalone newcamd page
    + multiple CCcam servers

see multics.cfg for howto.

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!