TNT Sat

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,325 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Hi Guys,

what is the latest status on the TNT Sat card?
    Is it possible to open it on our linux receivers? SD and HD?
    Anyone has some experience with Doscam?

How is it possible to see the public French channels (at least in SD) on a DM8000?

Thanks !

A.

• I think you can open it with OSCam, although last time i looked only the AESKey for the SD channels was public.

I gave up on this card a long time ago. It just wasn't worth the hassle everytime the AESKey or nano was changed.

• I´m looking too for the right configuration for this card. With OscamYmod 18t56 I can see correctly the card, sd and HD, but with the oscam.keys file inside. But the webif tell me ERROR in the init of the card. I´m using Azbox HD Premium.
    I´m not sure what is the right way to put the keys. I´ve read and read very much, but I can´t find any solution. I´ve noticed and found aes that start by 0, and followed by others 0,0... I´ve found sometimes a space between the characters of the key, other times not... I´ve found sometimes only 3 keys, another times more than 5... :good news:

What´s the right way to order them? Why the keys starts with 0,? why the spaces between the characters in keys? :06:

Thx for responding

• you need to use one of the latest versions of Oscam & Cccam230 in protocol to get this card running
    Cccam230 can handle the longer ecm`s the card uses

& then to share it, your peer needs also Cccam230 in his/her receiver to open your cards channels

AES keys are not allowed here, but the current for SD start 0,F78

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• master G

Set the Label from TnTSat OSCam to Viaccess Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!