TsMedia - down

There are 64 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,966 times. The last Post () by gilmore06d.

• i rolled back to tsmedia 7.9 with2.1.3 latest vusolo image and it worked great for 2 days now screwing box up again droping ftp connection cant get into box so have to reflash, i am going to reflash with a bh image from earlier , i think the new bh images are not produced with the vusolo in mind and memory is the problem. even using swap to boost memory i get these problems, but i do remember not so long ago all was ok witjh vusolo and ts media so i will try to get the balance right with image and plugin and report back

• Help, I'm using a VU Duo with Vix 97 had the same problem with TSMedia so I uninstalled it, but now it won't let me reinstall it? Do I need to download and install via usb?

• Help, I'm using a VU Duo with Vix 97 had the same problem with TSMedia so I uninstalled it, but now it won't let me reinstall it? Do I need to download and install via usb?

yes please install lastest version via USB.

• So if we have bt broadband. ... weer can't use ts media now? I can't even get a list of films on movie 25... which is what i used to use for most movies. ... Any workaround guys?

Keep getting addon error, no returned updates on most of the channels :(
    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by alom ().

• I have the same bug in TSmedia v6.0. The plugin just suddenly stopped working, no changes were done in box or plugin config. When you start TSmedia, the screen does not show anything. If you press any button, a crossed square is displayed (the same icon displayed if pressed button is not available in the current mode).

I suspected that this happens because something changed in data, which is being downloaded at the startup of Tsmedia. So I disconnected box network, and Tsmedia started fine. Then I reconnected, and all streams worked as usual.

IMHO the bug is solved in new Tsmedia versions, but enigma2 v1.6 is not supported anymore by author, the last version was v6.0. So, here is a solution for those poor guys who still DM500HD and similar boxes:

1. Connect with FTP to your box.
    2. Download the file /etc/hosts
    3. Open file with text editor, add this line:
    127.0.0.1 tunisia-dreambox.info
    4. Save file and upload back to box to the same place.

This will prevent plugin from connecting to update server, but it will allow normal work.
    A reboot might be needed, I don't remember.

• mfaraj if you are here tsmedia 7.99 has a problem again . you may remember there was a problem with a few versions of tsmedia recenly when using blackhole image , the problem was that (after the plugin having worked fine for sevaral days) when you select menu and then select tsmedia that the tsmedia icon appeared and then disappeared after a few seconds and tsmedia fails to open . this also causes the box to stick , while the current channel remains on the tv pressing any button on the remote has no effect . the only sollution is to reboot the box via the button at the rear of the box . by the way i am using a vu+ solo with blackhole version 2.1.0.1 . is there a fix for this problem as it is getting very annoying ? .i realise there is a new version tsmedia 8.0 but there is little point in installing that only to have the same issue occur , if the new version is a fix for this problem i would of course try it . but if not i will be re installing tsmedia 7.91 and then upgrading to tsmedia 7.98 , the reason for this is that versions of tsmedia above tsmedia 7.91 wont install since this problem has started occuring , so you have to go back to aleast 7.91 in order to install tsmedia and then update to 7.98 which works ok . mfaraj i would appreciate any help you can provide , thanks for any help .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!