TsMedia - down

There are 64 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,974 times. The last Post () by gilmore06d.

• Thanks for feedback
    i think the problem for some reasons blackhole doesnot recognize all graphic files in TSmedia and gives error x.png is not found but in fact it is available
    i think the solution to use old TSmedia skin to solve the problem u

- - - Updated - - -

It is problem in blackhole for recognition of some png files used by TSmedia
    install from TSpanel/tsaddons/TSmedia TSmedia-8.0_8bit version and please report of problem solved
    or install one of the follwoing files

• hi mfaraj you may not remember but we tried this a few months back , it did not solve the problem , but newer versions of tsmedia worked ok . also the problem does not arise untill maybe a week after the plugin is installed , so its difficult to report if this problem is fixed untill several days have passed .that said i only installed tsmedia 7.99 on my friends box last wednesday evening and it stopped working for him and me last night , so it was ok only for 4 or 5 days max . i have uninstalled tsmedia 7.99 and gone back to 7.98 as this version worked fine for many weeks , so the problem does not exist in tsmedia 7.98 . i did try to update to the latest version 8.0 but i cant install it via tsmedia / tools for some reason .

• Seem it stopped when new version put in server and when tsmedia know this small update icon
    Should appear on top of main panel but for unknown reason the bh doesnot recognize this icon and produce error
    install the new tsmedia and from tools skins install default skin

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Seem it stopped when new version put in server and when tsmedia know this small update icon
    Should appear on top of main panel but for unknown reason the bh doesnot recognize this icon and produce error
    install the new tsmedia and from tools skins install default skin

ok mfaraj i will try the new version of tsmedia , hanks for your help .

• just to update i have installed tsmedia 8.0 8bit from the file above , its been in my vu solo since yesterday . the problem i mentioned above takes a few days to appear (it took 5 days the last time ) so in theory aleast if the plugin works ok over the weekend the problem should i hope be solved .

• just to update i have installed tsmedia 8.0 8bit from the file above , its been in my vu solo since yesterday . the problem i mentioned above takes a few days to appear (it took 5 days the last time ) so in theory aleast if the plugin works ok over the weekend the problem should i hope be solved .

i did some changes to version 8 please re-install from /tools/software update
    at least now if error happened the plugin stops at splash screen but you can continue to the plugin by exit button

• i did some changes to version 8 please re-install from /tools/software update
    at least now if error happened the plugin stops at splash screen but you can continue to the plugin by exit button

Hi mfaraj57,

version 8.0 platform work fine

• mrfaraj im having a problem i cant get your plugin to work on VTI 8.0 i openeted tsmedia fine but when i press on IPTV i got missing element keymap not sure if thats tsmedia fault or the image itself

something related to the image because no problem with other images
    for sorry the crashlog is unhelpful and cause of dysfunction not shown

• hi guys heres the latest update regarding the blackhole image problem i have been having , the first version of tsmedia 8.0 has encountered the problem where it wont open and causes the box to stick requiring a reboot . so that version of tsmedia 8.0 worked ok for 11 days but now will no work .

mfaraj advised me to reinstall 8.0 from tools , so i will reinstall tsmedia 7.91 and then update it via tools to 8.0 and test again , usually the problem occurs around about a week after install or two weeks later max .

• hi guys heres the latest update regarding the blackhole image problem i have been having , the first version of tsmedia 8.0 has encountered the problem where it wont open and causes the box to stick requiring a reboot . so that version of tsmedia 8.0 worked ok for 11 days but now will no work .

mfaraj advised me to reinstall 8.0 from tools , so i will reinstall tsmedia 7.91 and then update it via tools to 8.0 and test again , usually the problem occurs around about a week after install or two weeks later max .

Remove plugin and instal a new version 8.2

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• The problem solved with blackhole with version8.3 only
    The cause of problem just missed update.png in tsmedia folder interface sicons
    however i send the missed image for the users to manage porblem in old versions and the problem in this case only first time and after reboot the box the tsmedia will run normally
    no problem will happan with 8.3 so may install manually or from tspanel

• i read mfaraj post above and understand but i just want to report that i installed tsmedia 8.2 today and it has failed to work already . i mean the blackhole image problem has already occured . if tsmedia 8.3 is available for download i will try it as i haven got tspanel installed .

- - - Updated - - -

I have been using Blackhole with TSMedia for over a year on my Solo2 and never had any issues apart from the proxy settings.Must be just lucky eh?

robo can i ask are you using a cloud solo 2 ? , the reason i ask is they are non ferrari and some people like me have ferrari and they are different .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!