Black hole image & iptv

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,925 times. The last Post () by misk.

• Hi all , I am using the black hole image from the time they use to support dreambox ,i still use it on vu+duo2 and now on vu+zero , my question is why on this black hole image cannot work iptv , it works on openpil,but not on this image , i find blackhole image from some usere here( djrobijay) was back up , on that it works , so how i can make any black hole image to work with iptv , please if any body know it how i can make, it will be help full , i have wright pm message to that guy he have make buck up but have't receive nothing from him,

regards Nick

• i really thought blackhole was the best image but its not.

tested iptv streams and they aint working.

tested on openatv 4.3 and it worked great i assume bh needs to update gstreamer

• Hi...does'nt Black Hole work on Dreambox at all ?

The IP quoted:

from the time they use to support dreambox

But that was quite a few years ago now..
    The OP is trying to get iptv on his vu+ zero..
    Although I really cant see the problem as all/any missing dependencies can be loaded too..

• So what image does work( whit mgcamd ) ? Tryed to download LTimage here but links to not working plases (hotfile and lt forum (want let me register!! :-( ) !

• bh sorry but it aint good heard lot of people talking about bh so gave it a try but nah none OE alliance are the best images outthere openvix/openatv.

back to openatv

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!