cccam 2.1.3 hacked?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,865 times. The last Post () by mkhan.

• Can cccam v2.1.3-(whatever build) spoof the hops?
    Should I only accept remotes with cccam >= 2.1.4
    thx

VU+ Duo. BH 2.0.9. CCcam 2.1.3

• so is that a yes if I want to guarantee that a server is offering a local as a share at hop0, assuming the local can be read.
    the package im looking for is off a "widely recognised" card.

• so is that a yes if I want to guarantee that a server is offering a local as a share at hop0, assuming the local can be read.
    the package im looking for is off a "widely recognised" card.

At the end of the day it's down to trust....... as many are using as you put it: "widely recognised" card in 2.1.3 you decide who you want to share with and whom you trust. 90% of those in this hobby are good guy's the other 10% are shits.....

Do your homework and your server and your card will be safe.

Kindest regards, Prioryman

Let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you, be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile.

• K.
    but I was actually referring to operating as a client to an advertised share of Hop0 with 2.1.3
    Me thinks the Hops can be spoofed thus a server gives misleading info.
    But not so in 2.1.4, for now.
    Like you say though, the client/server relationships should be on trust, and thus the true Hop would be known.
    Kind of answered my own question ... whirrrr.

• Some people have to use CCcam 213 for instance if you are running your card using Oscam+CCcam then you would use CCcam 213 with 256 trick else your clients will not see your card as local with any other version of CCcam.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!