Sly UK channels hanging freezing.

There are 64 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,286 times. The last Post () by hacktavist.

• Last few months i have noticed some *** channels has started to freeze. Today watching Man Utd match on SP1 which stopped working. I found out my brother was watching *** SPORTS SID 0963:1332 which was different than mine so i had to watch same as his else i could not watch. Same happend with other *** Sports channels.

Before i had problems with Star Plus channel . reading on other forums if some one else is watching Star Gold than Star plus will not work. This isnt always but some times

Any one else know how to fix it ? I will block all other *** Sports channels i dont have on my list which will force every one else to watch same *** Sports channel

• I would advise anyone having issues to try oscam set up correctly and leave cccam out and use it only for a client where needs must use 2.3.0, if you are set up with correct services files for your card it will improve things ,set the services to every user getting your card and if the user gets your card and services dont apply it , a not services file on your reader must be also applied this will not limit your users but stop incorrect services getting to your reader , this is a bit of work but worth the work , everything you dont have is an invalid sid when a request attempts to reach the card and reshare/services still clear , a lot of issues are also with load balancer its self it will ignore requests for channels after 5 fails depending how you have it set up ,making you think you have channels not clearing ,clear the reader stats ,with oscam as a single card you might consider changing the bottom section of your reader where cachex is to mode 1 hops to 10 and tick allow requests , this will bypass load balancing and work directly off services files , you may have better success the reader group will remain the same for users, this isnt to the book but it works for sly uk

ps im half pissed so hope this makes sense

• I have oscam - smargo running in ubuntu server

We are 10-15 family members and close friends sharing our card. Not connected to any other network. I am using oscam which i have been using for many many years. This problem has only emerge few months ago.

Yesterday i made service with all *** sports 1 2 3 4 5 channel and only allowing only 1 to be watched since there are 4 - 5 SP1 channels so now my peers can only watch 1 of them. This has sorted out problem.

Also not allowing Star Gold since most of peers watch Star Plus...

• You should still clear all of the variations without any adverse effect

• I have added Delay: 50 ms delaying answers from cache

So far its working lets see if freezing come back as it does

Can you post the cache settings that are working for you please, as I'm getting this problem as well. I've tried a few different sets of configs without success so far.

Code
    2015/01/14 08:21:51 XXXXXX c XXXXXX (0963&000000/FFFF/0000/1DC8/63:A44D8601785543D3D902395CC146E901.66B06576_0000000000000000B30835F05172874A): found (92 ms) by ***uk - Dave Ja Vu
    2015/01/14 08:21:51 XXXXXX c XXXXXX (0963&000000/FFFF/0000/196A/63:A44D8601785543D3D902395CC146E901.66B06576_00000000000000000000000000000000): not found (89 ms) by ***uk - Dave
  • I have oscam - smargo running in ubuntu server

We are 10-15 family members and close friends sharing our card. Not connected to any other network. I am using oscam which i have been using for many many years. This problem has only emerge few months ago.

Yesterday i made service with all *** sports 1 2 3 4 5 channel and only allowing only 1 to be watched since there are 4 - 5 SP1 channels so now my peers can only watch 1 of them. This has sorted out problem.

I can confirm exactly the same. It has nothing to do with the number of clients.

The issue is only happend during the match time. After and before the matches everything is running smooth.

• Please take care with terminology : peers are both parties exchange, clients only recieve( and usually pay)

I don´t exchange.

How many clients do you have connected approx ?

and yes it has nothing to do with the number of clients.

hi, im getting the same issue, what other settings did you change apart from 50 ms delaying answers from cache ?

• hi, im getting the same issue, what other settings did you change apart from 50 ms delaying answers from cache ?

I am not using cache. I think the issue is not coming from the cache.

I have added Delay: 50 ms delaying answers from cache

You need to check during a live football match.

• hi, im getting the same issue, what other settings did you change apart from 50 ms delaying answers from cache ?

Did not help.

So i added few channels in services and blocked them

• Did not help.

So i added few channels in services and blocked them

thanks, can you tell me what channels you blocked?

seems Star Gold seems to be causing issues for me, it was "star life ok" before

Edited once, last by bigup ().

• Not seeing any issues on any channels here anymore using oscam dvbapi and dropped cccam and only use 2.3.0 and 2.1.4 for client boxes /friends without servers to be clear on what i mean by client , no issues in over a month now

• thanks, can you tell me what channels you blocked?

seems Star Gold seems to be causing issues for me, it was "star life ok" before

I blocked Star life and Star Gold

than there is issue with *** sports channels. Allowed only 1 of each sports channel from list. Gona try what bigup said

• I blocked Star life and Star Gold

than there is issue with *** sports channels. Allowed only 1 of each sports channel from list. Gona try what bigup said

There is no point in blocking channels your card will clear if you get *** sports your card will open all sids for this , only issues people are having is poor peers requests and shoddy setups

• We are few friends watching *** and nordic cards. I have setup all boxes by myself. 3 of them use cccam (2.0.11-2892) or mgcamd. I have asked them to update or loose picture. I hope that will fix error.

Is it possible if cccam with same nodeid can also make trouble ?

But lets asume thats error why do i get ECM NOT FOUND ?

There is no point in blocking channels your card will clear if you get *** sports your card will open all sids for this , only issues people are having is poor peers requests and shoddy setups

- - - Updated - - -

2015/01/30 23:37:35 9309230 c (ecm) dm8000 (0963&000000/FFFF/CB91/63:**F05838AF62F463360B1FA844A10B**): not found (108 ms) by *** - Star Gold

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!