Sly UK channels hanging freezing.

There are 64 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,301 times. The last Post () by hacktavist.

• yes apply it to your users and readers as a not services ,you can paste this in thru files in oscam webif or make a services file with the sids and tick not services you may need to restart oscam to see it , here is a services file for hd should be up to date

[hd_block]
    caid = 0963
    provid =
    srvid = 0F16,0F30,0F3E,0F4C,0F23,0F21,0F1E,0F44,0F24,0F1C,0F4E,0EDC,0EEF,0F1B,0F5C,0F5D,0F5E,5154,0F50,0F05,CD69,0F2D,0EF8,0F1D,0516,0F0E,0EE6,0F17,0F4A,0F0D,0EE8,0EEB,0F3C,0EEA,0C1D,0F1A,0EE7,0EED,0EE9,0F3D,0F47,0F25,0FA3,0EDF,0F26,0F46,0F49,0EF0,0FA1,0EF3,0FA4,0FAA,0FAB,0EFB,0EDA,0EEE,0EF2,0FC3,0FC4,0EFC,0F19,0F2C,0F42,0F43,0F28,0F3F,0F68,0F04,0F69,0F15

wanting to add this block too, can this be done on a oscam/cccam server setup?

ive added the above to oscam.services

and added a line in oscam.server: services = hd_block

is this all i need to do?

in oscam info i see now see this, when trying to view a HD channel

Code
    2015/02/22 09:10:19 EA6xxx r smartreader [***********] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card is paired
  • yes you can still block hd requests to the card with oscam services on an oscam/cccam setup you just cant apply it to the users unless done in cccam

- - - Updated - - -

once you block hd it will come up invalid in the logs

• yes you can still block hd requests to the card with oscam services on an oscam/cccam setup you just cant apply it to the users unless done in cccam

- - - Updated - - -

thanks, so doing it in oscam,. i will block HD for all users?

also having a look at the services of channels

i see there is 2 listed for Star Plus:

0FC9 : Star Plus UK
    CB8C : Star Plus

which one is the working one and how can i tell this?

- - - Updated - - -

what is the difference in applying it to users or card?

if you did card only, this would apply to all users

or if you want certain user to not have access to a channel then you would not add it to the card and just add it to the user?

• getting a lot of freezing again of late.......

i've asked this question elsewhere before but really never got a definative answer, so here goes again as regards to $$$_anti_cs what is it and do i add to with services or without.

regards: canthackit

• Not sure where and how exactly that term arrived on the forum but to effectively block requests to your card you can do a couple of things a services file for services you do have and one for what you dont have if your peers get your card and reshare you cant use a services file on the user you can only use a not services file you can either add a services or not services to your reader I also have a seperate services file to block all non working hd from being requested on the reader and user to do this you need to use oscam as a server

- - - Updated - - -

A services file will only allow sids on that file to clear nothing else and a not services lets everything pass except the sids on it if this makes it any clearer

• Found a solution

Use OSCam r9754
    Setup Newcamd sever and use mgcamd as client

Thats what i did on my local boxes but for my peers i made a newcamd proxy server in oscam. No more glitches

• Hi all thought i would bring this thread back to life as its very interesting has anybody got a upto date hd block not inc bt and how do you find certain channel sids
    thanks

• Problem solved . I turn off overclocking and let oscam auto select card mhz. Problem solved

My config

[reader]
    label = sky
    protocol = smartreader
    device = Serial:Reader 185
    smargopatch = 1
    caid = 0963
    boxid = **********
    detect = cd
    mhz = 534
    cardmhz = 369
    group = 3
    emmcache = 1,3,2,0
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1

• Sorry for bumping into this. All the settings discussed here are for the server side (where the card is located)? Anything I can do on the client oscam config files to stop the freezes (using cccam mode) ?

• Maybe one or two things but if your internet is good and ecm times are naturally high, it is more than likely a sign of an overloaded server or poor internet connection/problem at server end.
    You could try a different emulator (mgcamd is reported as among the best client emulators for stability but the server at the other end has to also have it configured to accept it)
    Post up your configs (hash out any sensitive stuff) and maybe someone may spot something amiss.

• Keys are only for clearing Digea 3E . So it only affects the first group. You can totally ignore these.
    If it's too much of a trouble, maybe attach proper "clean" configs that are optimum for connecting to a sly uk server??

Edited once, last by charos ().

• Thanks but the only differences from my file is the addition of persistent connectivity (don't need it) , change cccversion and lb_weight value which I think is irrelevant with the freezes.

• strangely enough is oscam's issue. with cccam 2.3 , no freezes.
    Problem is I need oscam for Digea 3E and with ViX there is no autocam (per provider) to switch . That's why I want everything to work properly in oscam.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!